Chapter 3

"Huhhh?... Teacher Fourth krub?... Wow.. Papa... I'm not dreaming, right... He is..."

"Right,Gemiyah this is Teacher Fourth that you requested to be your tutor. For now on he will stay at our house until you can go to school again... Are you happy krub?" Gemiyah said, smiling at his son.

"Of courseeee... Papa,I'm so happy krub teacher fourth when will we start studying..? I really, really want to study now naa krub..." Gemiyah said excitedly.

"Hmm.. Gemiyah.. Actually,I still need to ask permission to leave the school that I currently-."

"It's already done."

"Huh?.."

"I already asked for their permission... and also about your stuff they are done transferring to my house also your room." Gemini said proudly.

"Huhhh? How...? Even my clothes..?" Fourth asked, surprised.

"Ehh.. Yes.. but I also bought you new ones don't worry I didn't buy any underwear or boxers..." Gemini said, hurriedly explaining

"Hah.. General.. It's already wrong that you investigate my info without my consent why even my personal things, hah?If I have no patience and an understandable personality probably I will not agree with you... you're like a psycho stalker," Fourth said,scolding the man who didn't act like an adult or a general.

"Teacher krub..sorry if my Papa is acting like that sometimes he forgets to discipline himself and act normal when it's connected to me so please teacher, don't leave krub," Gemiyah said, begging with his puppy eyes that made fourth's heart melt.

"Don't worry... I didn't say I'm leaving. I'm just lecturing your papa... But... If you really want to study, make your body and brain strong you still have a slight fever I will come back to your house next week," Fourth said, patting Gemiyah's head gently.

"Awww... But Teacher... Why do you still need to go out?" Gemini said, but Fourth stopped him from speaking using his hand.

"Shhh... General, don't meddle with it anymore. I just need to say goodbye to my co-teacher friend and also want to visit my parents and tell them about this. Don't worry krub,I will come back," Fourth said, assuring the pouty General in front of him.

...

"Whattt... Ai'Fourth are you really leaving... Shiaa... I thought the principal was only joking with us when she said that tell me more about it... Who's General? Is he handsome? Or big muscle? Or something else big-"

"Ai'Satang... Can you lower your voice? We are still in school," Fourth said,stopping his friend who was getting excited to gossip.

"Hahaha... Sorry... Sorry... Then tell me," Satang said, laughing.

"Okay okay... First, his name is General Gemini Norawit."

"Gen. Norawit... Wait... I think I've heard that name before. Tell me more, what else."

"He has a son called Gemiyah."

"Damn-"

"Satang... Watch your words."

"Ah... ah... sorry. So, if he has a son... So there's a mother...? Where is she?"

"Ahh... I didn't see any woman inside the house. Even their maid is a boy," Fourth said, also thinking about this.

"Wuhhhh. That's a chance, Fourth. You still have a chance," Satang said, wiggling his eyebrows and teasing Fourth. "Ai'Satang... What are you thinking, huh? I'm staying in that house because of work," Fourth said.

"Ah... Ah... Okay... Okay... By the way, did you already tell your parents?" Satang said,changing the topic.

"Yah... Before I met you, I had already visited them and nothing special. They only said to take care of my health and always keep them updated like that," Fourth said.

"Ahh... Then good luck, Fourth. Update me also if you finally seduce that General," Satang said. Fourth, who heard this, couldn't stop himself from hitting Satang back, "SATANGGGG."

🥕🥕🥕

😆

Thank you for reading 😊

Please leave comment and vote kha 🙏