Chapter 10

That was the last time Gemini saw Fourth after a year. And he doesn't expect he will meet him again through his son.

"It's just a coincidence that Teacher Fourth that Gemiyah is talking about and the Fourth that I know is the same person."

"You think I believe that Ai'Gem," Mark said teasing Gemini.

"Whether you believe it or not, I am only telling the truth."

"Ah, ah, krubbbbb... I'm only teasing you, but what should you do now that your first love is so close to you?"

"I don't know... but Aliyah-"

"Shhhh... Don't talk about that woman who only thinks about herself. I'm talking about the present, not the past. So what will you do now, huh?" Mark said, looking at his friend who was troubled thinking.

...

"Okay, write down those words first, then you can write the next one. Okay, you're doing great, Gemiyah."

"Gemiyah... Teacher Fourth, can I excuse my son for a second? His Uncle Mark only wants to say goodbye to him," Gemini said as he entered the room.

"Ahh... Okay, Papa... Wait... Teacher Fourth, I will leave first, krub," Gemiyah said softly as he jumped down from his chair.

"Uhmm... Teacher Fourth, what do you want for dinner? I will call Ford to cook. Any requests?" Gemini said, looking at Fourth who was cleaning the things they used to study.

"Can I cook General...?" Fourth said, smiling softly as he looked at Gemini's speechless reaction.

Gemini Pov/Author Pov:

Fourth wearing an apron

NARAK MAA!!

I'm really gonna die right now... Shia.. My heart is beating so fast.

"Papa..why are you staring at Teacher Fourth like that.. It's quite scary krub."

Oww..I forgot my son is beside me waiting also for Fourth.

"Ahh.. No krub Gemiyah.. I just want to make sure Teacher Fourth is going to be okay when he is cooking.. You know there are so many dangers while cooking, right?"

"Uhhh.. Okay..". Gemiyah scratched his head, confused about what his Papa meant by Danger Cooking.

"General.. I don't know if I put enough seasoning. Can you taste it for me? Which one do you want to taste first, this salty food or the sweet food?" Fourth said, looking at Gemini.

Gemini who was lost in his own world answered differently.

"You."

"Ehh..?".

"Papa.. Teacher Fourth is not food krub..".

Gemini realizing what he had done, hurriedly answered.

"No... No.. I mean.. You.. It's up to you.. What do you want me to taste first..".

"Ahh..I'm not confident cooking salty food so..This one". Fourth said while giving to Gemini....

"Oh.. It good Teacher..it tastes so good..".Gemini said giving thumb ups to Fourth

"Hahahaha..Then thank you for compliment".

....

After they eat dinner Gemiyah and Fourth study some lesson before sleeping then suddenly someone called Fourth

Ringggg!!

"Ah..Hello krub..Yes krub.. I'm Teacher Fourth krub..Oh..It that so..Okay krub..Thank you".

"Who is that Teacher..". Gemiyah asked after Fourth done talking in phone

"Ahh..The principal of school where I become substitute teacher before..They inviting me for their Family school program..to celebrate the family day..Uhmm Gemiyah what about you go with me.. There so much fun activities there..". Fourth said gently

"But you know teacher I hate school right...". Gemiyah said looking down

"You know what Gemiyah why they build that school.. Because all of students there are have no parents,have single parent and already adopted by school ..It is school program to give the students a safe place to be free and not criticize having no parents and incomplete family....So no one will bully you there because they will understand your situation..The meaning of celebrating family school program is to part of each other as family even you are not blood related..They are all family..So do you want to come krub..". Fourth said encouraging Gemiyah who look at him finally... Gemiyah smile at him and nod happily

.....

"Teacher Fourth..Did Gemini already sleep..". Gemini asked Fourth when he see him going out in Gemiyah room

"Krub.. General..Ahh.. Wait General..Uhmm Can I take Gemini in the next day..The principal invite me to their school program and it better Gemiyah can interact and socialize to other kid..".

"Ahh...It that so..Can I go along with you..Next day is my day off if it's okay for you teacher..".Gemini said
fourth become speechless first but smile again and agreed..

"Krub General..It also better you are there..So you can join them doing activities as Gemiyah parent..Then General..I will sleep now first krub.. Good night"..

"Good night Teacher..".

....

Ringggggggggg

"Oh...My friend Fourth krub..Why you suddenly calling me .What the update krub..Did you become the mother of his child hah instead of tutor of his son..".

"Ai'Satang..What nonsense are you talking again..I just only call you because I need something can you deliver it to me tomorrow..You have my extra key right..I forgot it in my dorm..". Fourth said stopping his friend Nonsense

"Okay krub..What is it then.."

"Oil Foundation makeup..I need to cover it because I am afraid when I wear loose knee short..It will reveal in my body.. You know there's rule in this thing right as a teacher"

"Ehh..Where you will using it...".Satang asked confused

"For my body Leg Tattoo...."

🥕🥕🥕

🤔🤭

Thank you for reading 😊

Please leave comment and vote kha 🙏