Chapter 9

"Bastard..." Gemini Por yelled at Norawit Mansion, making Gemini flinch hard.

"You know what you've done, Gemini... This is a scandal in your profession if someone finds out about this, hah..."

"Por, I told you it was an accident..."

"An accident? If you had stayed in our house at that time, this wouldn't have happened. Tell me, who is that person?"

"I don't know, krub."

"What do you mean you don't know?"

"When I woke up, I didn't see that person anymore. So, I don't even know if it was a man or a woman," Gemini said, not looking at his father, who was so angry that he threw the coffee cup to the other side.

"So, you still don't know now? What is the difference between a vagina and an asshole?"

"Por, watch your words."

"And watch your actions. Haaa... How can I face your mother in another lifetime if she knew what you've done? Tell me, did you use protection?"

"No."

"Arghhh... I really want to beat you right now..."

"Por... I'm really sorry krub... It's already happened so I can't change it," Gemini said, kneeling in front of his father, pleading.

"Haaa... Chaii... Better to take responsibility if ever that person finds you here or becomes pregnant,I don't want to add any bad history to your name then tell me what thing you remember about that person."

"The person's leg..."

"Look at this... Did I raise you to become a pervert?"

"No... No... Por... I mean that person's leg has a rose tattoo that's the only thing I remember," Gemini said, pinching his nose.

"Fine... Don't ever run away... If we find the person..."

"Krub..."

After year and months passed of waiting and trying to find who the person was that accidentally slept with the only son of the Norawit family, Gemini.

Both father and son gave up finding who accidentally slept with him because the person didn't appear and show themselves.

However...

One day, a woman who reported to both the son and father called "Aliyah" that she is the one who accidentally slept with Gemini. At first, because many people really want to be future in-law or Gemini's future wife, a lot of people fake their pregnancy or the baby they are holding just to say they are the one. But now, after the process of DNA testing, it's confirmed that the baby who is 5 months old with "Aliyah" is Gemini's son.

After Gemini sees the baby, he really can feel the connection of this child toward him.He believes Aliyah and the baby are his family now.

Months after his baby appear and he's son turn one years old he named him as Gemiyah for his own name with aliyah before he plan to married Aliyah, Gemini tries to see one last time the person he's in love with.Even though it's hurts,he needs to accept he has a family now, needs to forget him, and love the woman who gave birth to his child.

But Gemini got the news that Fourth didn't attend classes anymore at the university based on what Mark said. It's been almost a year since he left school because Gemini was also busy with work and finding the person who slept with him. He has no idea what's going on with Fourth.

Today, he is trying his luck to see him again.

When Gemini sees someone coming out of the school gate, he sees the person he was waiting for.

Gemini plans to approach him, tell him his feelings for the last time, and move on. But he abruptly stops when someone talks to Fourth and hugs him tightly in a second. Fourth smiles towards the man, laughing.

Gemini POV:

Ahh...

So I guess...

Until the end...

I can only look at him from afar.

Haaa...

Why am I crying?

It's all my fault after all...

Perhaps...

The love story that I imagine with you will never begin...

But...

Fourth!

Thank you...

And

Goodbye!

My first Love...

🥕🥕🥕

🙃🥲

Thank you for reading 😊

Please leave comment and vote kha 🙏