Chapter 19

GEMINI POV

"Fourth stop it". Because I am panicking right now I called his name to wake him up he is thin but his strength is no joke.

". Noooooo..If you don't want me to sleep here in living room I will sleep here in your body.".

"You can't Fourth..".

"Why....You are so mean,Satang didn't refuse me when I said this he let me borrow his body whenever I want".

Satang?..Who is that?..ahh his friend but aren't they are closed to much having this interaction I know behind Fourth word their skin touch as for friendship however if other people hear this they will think another thing

"Fourth listen did you ever drink alcohol before".

".Uhmm..This is my second time drinking it..".

"Second?..you mean there is first..When is that and Who were you with then?".But fourth who busily whining and cuddling in my chest start trembling and tears welled up in his eyes.

Embracing Fourth in my arms I try to comfort him rubbing his back gently.".Fourth...Fourth..Sorry naa krub, Don't cry.. It's my fault sorry don't cry..".yet he still continue sobbing

". That day someone stole something important to me it stole my pureness ...and also my first for everything.".He sniffled between words still I don't understand everything he said.

"Fourth what are you talking about.".A single tear rolled down his cheek but he is not saying word anymore.

"I wish that day you are the person with me...So I will never feel sad too much that someone stole my first for everything".and he fall sleep

Carrying fourth in my arms he still bubbling words that I can't understand it so funny to think he had side like this so narak..

Putting down Fourth in his bed..I carefully take off his jacket because it stink with wine scent but I accidently lift his t-shirt I saw a faint scar in his abdomen.

This..?.. Wait I think I already saw this kind of scar.

Right..! In my mother belly.

Gemini Flashback at the age of 10

".Por....Stop kissing Mae infront of me it so embarrassing..".But my Por who are so thick-face just continue kissing my mother cheek and cuddling

"Why are you envious Gemini".

".No way..I really want to ask this to you Mae and Por did you ever feel bored or feel to much for being like this everyday...".I love seeing them happy everyday and loving each other but being lovey-dovey everytime is sickening

"Ai'Gem even we explain it to you,You will never understand behind our words you're still child and someday when you become adult maybe you will become like your por..". Laughing Mae said this to me and I just stick my tongue as saying never I will be like them being sweet everyday.

"Ohh..Mae,Your scar what is that.".We are outside now in our house bathing in swimming pool I noticed my mother scar in her abdomen when she strength her arms preparing to plunge into water and it stop her for going.

".Do you really want to know Gemini..".

"Krub..".

". Don't be sad after I tell you it hah".

". I'm not".

".Uhmm..This is the scar made by delivering you in this world because I can't normally give birth like other mothers we use other way which is C-section or Cesarean section the surgical delivery of a baby through a cut made in the mother's abdomen..The wound can heal but we can't remove the scar made by Cesarean..". Listening with my mother words I feel guilty because Mae have pretty face and good body she always caring her body health so..

".Hahaha..What kind of reaction is that Gemini this is not your fault..".

"But Mae.. I'm still the reason why you have that..I feel bad".and my Mae just messed my hair.

".Don't feel bad Gemini... Having this is like a award for me being brave delivering you and a mark that you left to me I really loving it.. Nothing bad to feel about it Gemini..". After hearing this I smile.

Thinking about my past conversation in my mother both Fourth and Mae scar are the same...I'm familiar with my mother scar cause after we talk about her scar I always looking at it and even touching it..

Without my notice I touch fourth abdomen scar slowly.". It really felt the same..".

🐰🐰🐰

😎

Double update because I don't think I can update tomorrow hahaha 😂

Thank you for reading 😘