Chapter 13

FOURTH POV

After the foundation program done we go home in 8:00 pm O'clock and Gemiyah already asleep because of tiredness he really enjoyed playing with other kids that's why I can't blame him feeling tired like this he's really cute.

"Teacher Fourth,Let me carry my son.". Because Gemiyah sleep in my arms and General are the one who driving I carrying him until we are Infront of his room so I need to give Gemiyah to General so he is the one who will put Gemiyah inside of his room.

But accident happen really fast when I slowly put Gemiyah in General Arms and this kid are not light I stumbled accidentally brushing my lips in General cheeks that make me froze and panicked.

When I suppose to apologize to him quickly he turn his face to me and our lips meet and the most worse is I didn't react and stay like this in minutes until Gemiyah sleep talking that I realized what I'm doing.

"Ahh..General,I–I go first..Goodnight General..".and I left General there because I can't face him with my red face,I don't know what happening to me but since I remember that man who sleep with me that night I act weirdly in General presences.

I slam my room door flustrated and my heartbeat are so loud that I can hear it clearly.

What should I do,How can I face him like this..

Fourth you are the teacher of his son so unprofessional arghh.

But even I said this I touch my lips unaware what I am doing his breath still lingering in my mouth that make my face more hot doesn't know whether it's from being embarrassed or other else..

Arghhhh..Shia Fourth

For the first time in my profession I cursed.

🐰🐰🐰

Okay..this is the latest one no editing here until to the new chapters