Chapter 22

"Him?". Fourth asked a question in a puzzled manner because he really doesn't know how Gemiyah and he look the same.They're not blood-related nor do they know each other before.

"Yes..Look at his eyes and face..Por,Do you know what I mean right..".

"You're right, but Mae, it's all a coincidence. Maybe because you like this kid, you misunderstood him as Mini fourth."

"Ohhh... Okay," Fourth's Mae said, realizing maybe her husband is right. But Fourth, who was looking at Gemiyah and thinking deeply, glanced at every part of Gemiyah's face, noticing the faint mole in his cheeks, just like the one on Fourth's face. He suddenly touched it, which made Gemiyah stop eating and look at Fourth,confused.

"Fotfot..." the unaware fourth softly said this but instantly stopped, realizing his action.

"Mae... Por... Can you watch Gemiyah for me? I'll just buy water for him." Nodding, his parents agree, but Gemiyah just stares at the place where fourth came out.

...

".What are you doing Fourth.. It's impossible.. He's not your son,Why you acting like this". Knocking his head in the wall he squeeze the water bottle in his hand.

Fourth felt complicated. Sometimes he always thinks Gemiyah is his son, but he always reminds himself that he is not. Is it because their attachment to each other is good that's why he treats Gemiyah as his son? As a substitute? No. He needs to stop himself because someday both of them will be separate... Their relationship for each other is only a Tutor and student...

Gemiyah is General Son.
And his Fofot are his son
They're different person

"Fourth?..".A gentle voice called Fourth with a hint of concern because Fourth was still banging his head against the wall.

".. Uncle Gun?...Uncle Off.."

The uncle Off that Fourth mention, jokingly said, "Oiii.. Fourth, what are you doing? Do you want to break your head? Ah..ah let me do it for you—shh..Ai'Gun, why did you hit me?" But the person smaller than him smacked his arms.

"Stop joking around, Papi. By the way, Fourth, what are you doing and why are you here?" Gun asked, approaching Fourth.

Fourth smiled and wae to the two couples. "Nothing, Uncle Gun. I'm just stressed about something and I only visited Por here."

".. How is he?..How about your mother..?..and you.".Gun worry.

"We're okay uncle don't worry..My father illness is curable so there's nothing to worry about.". Because fourth doesn't want his uncle gun to worry so much like how his personality is same with him who easily worried in small matter and a gentle guy.

"Okay then... I hope that he recovers soon and also tell my sister that if your por finally cured, please visit us. I got bored with your Uncle Off face every day." Gun jokingly said this, but it made his husband pout.

"Hahaha... Krub Uncle... How about you? What are you doing here?" But fourth stop speaking when he sees the bump on his uncle's belly.

". Second child.?".

"Uhmm... We only traveled here to Bangkok because your uncle's pregnancy is quite sensitive, and the doctor in Pattaya advised that we need to come here to check his situation. Luckily, nothing serious happened; some complicated check-ups are all that's needed," Off said while lovingly rubbing Gun's stomach.

"Ahh... I see, then I congratulate both of you, uncle," Fourth said, smiling widely.

"Fourth..." In the tone of Gun's voice, Fourth could feel the sadness there, so he just looked at him, confused.

""Are you really okay?" In Gun's thoughts, he knew his nephew still hadn't completely moved on about what happened to his child. Him and Off know how much Fourth suffered when he lost his child. He tried to help him feel better every day, but the shadow of losing his son can't be erased from his heart until now.
Gun can feel it because he also bearer a person who can feel the heart pulse and blood of their child inside their belly..Is really hard to forget everything if ever it happened to him he's much worse than Fourth right now.

With a half-smile, Fourth responded, "What do you mean, Uncle? I'm fine. Don't worry about me, just worry about yourself."

Gun can only sign and not ask questions anymore. Fourth will not say if he is okay or not in this situation, especially when he's trying to be okay. "Okay, take care of yourself fourth and if you have spare time like I said, visit us. My daughter misses you so much too. She has really grown up now, but she still wants to play with you." Smiling, Gun patted Fourth's shoulder.

After the couple left, the smile on Fourth's face disappeared, and he looked at the bottle in his hand. "If Fotfot were still here with me, maybe he could play with Uncle Gun's daughter too."

Returning to the hospital room, his mother consciously grabbed his arm and spoke in a worried voice, "Fourth, did you see Gemiyah?"

"What are you talking about, Mae? I left him with you."

"I know, but when I accompanied your father to take a shower because he can't go on his own, the kid suddenly got lost. I searched for him everywhere, but I still can't find him. What should I do?this is all my fault."

"Don't blame yourself, Mae. It is my fault. I should have taken him with me in the first place. Wait here. I will look for him," and fourth run.

Fourth had no idea why he felt this feeling again, the feeling of suffocation and breathlessness inside his chest. His trembling body forced him to run and find the person he wanted to find.

This scene is so familiar to him from the day he lost his own child running without stopping while the tears in his eyes blurred his vision.

🐰🐰🐰

😶

Fotfot is Fourth son name..(He didn't think much further about his son name because he only want him having cuter name and near in his name but satang reaction when he heard for the first time Fourth son named he tease him as the worst and simple parent child name because it's so short) 🤣

Thank you for reading 😊!