Chapter 20

Gemini who keep touching fourth scar in his belly feel uncomfortable and ticklish awake by the touch he pulled the unaware Gemini to him.

".You...Why are you touching me..". Fourth asked half awake

".No..no.. Don't misunderstand..I only.". Afraid of Fourth thinking something Gemini hurriedly want to explain it but was stop by Fourth.

". It's ugly right?..Many people find it disturbing and ugly whenever they see this so I always cover it,putting make-up or wearing long shirt just to not reveal it..". Fourth said smiling but in his eyes there some pain behind

". But it's not ugly don't listen to what they say..". Gemini parted Fourth hair from his forehead wiping the drunk man sweat.Gemini think that maybe it's only coincidence that both Fourth and his mother have the same scar thinking they have different situation since how can man be pregnant if really Gemini think fourth and his Mae are the same.

Whispering fourth talk again.".That scar is really so precious to me..I will never remove it..". Gemini smile nodding in Fourth

".Then if it really so precious to you don't remove it..". Gemini are very close to Fourth face every word and breathe, fourth can feel it he so mesmerize that he forgot what he's doing

Slowly approaching Gemini he kiss him in his lips it so gentle afraid of hurting Gemini lips,fourth lips were warm and soft with the taste of wine he parted his lips slightly nibbling other person lips but because the other one didn't respond in his kissing he didn't force to use his tongue opening Gemini mouth.

Gemini can taste the left wine in fourth lips he so dumbfounded in everything happen however added to his feelings that he can't express along time ago he finally respond without hesitation.

Holding Fourth head gently he pressed him in the bed and catching the tongue that keep teasing him.Parting their lips fourth try to follow Gemini pace but he can't.It make him suffocated kissing him but he didn't stop him allowing him whatever he do.

The smell of wine make them dizzy and unaware of what they are doing both continue savoring each other lips until Gemini hear Fourth weak whimper grasping the hem of his shirt warning him that Fourth can't breathe.

Combined with their heartbeat gemini lean his head in Fourth forehead with difficult breathing,Gemini look at Fourth face glancing in his red and swollen lips.

". Ge–general...I...I like you..". Gemini feel more dizzy after hearing fourth words he didn't know if fourth saying truth or he just saying this because Fourth is drunk without controlling himself Gemini kiss Fourth again more passionate and deeply as they fumbled to take off one another’s clothes..
Gemini suddenly felt the rough skin on his legs he wants to see what is that but his action instantly stop because of loud ringtone that awake his drunk head.

".Ai'Sat..". Falling in the bed Gemini are horrified realizing what happening ..He have slightly clear mind but fourth is completely drunk and he just unconsent touching a drunk man..

"Ello khun Gemini."

Hearing Mark voice in his cellphone gemini calm down he remember that he called Mark asking for help earlier when Fourth sit on his lap but got rejected because Mark are busy in hospital and he sadly saying..".Ai'Mark..I am in big trouble.".

"Hmm??..".

He put his cellphone away from his ear and tell it to his bestfriend..".I almost lost control..".Gemini praise himself in his mind when Mark suddenly yell in phone

".WHAT DID YOU SAY!!!".

🐰🐰🐰

😳🤭😜.

Because I have nothing todo today imma update this story 😉😆

Thank you for Reading 😊