Chapter 15

FOURTH POV

When I'm done talking satang,I arrive in General house and got startled seeing him sitting in the coach drinking his coffee he didn't even change his uniform as General.

Honestly it really my first time noticing how good General body figure his broad shoulders his height and even his hair are neat styling it revealing his forehead

Overall,General Gemini Norawit is really handsome–ohh wait why I am describing him..My heart is beating fast again.

Without my notice General stand up and walk where I am."Teacher Fourth".I flinch hearing him calling me he so close infront of me because he is much taller I need to lift my head looking at General.

"Teacher?.. Your face why it so red.".This...How can I explain it.

The concern in his eyes are so visible that make my heart beat more,when did I feel this way for him

Should I tell him why I am like this like satang said but I.. I'm afraid

"Gemini".I didn't think I will call his name bravely that make him more shock than me I can't think clearly right now but because my heart keep beating so fast it make me impatient to tell him what I feel whether the result will make me happy or disappointed I need to tell him.

"There something I need–I need to tell to you,I..I—".

Ringgggg

And all braveness that I have are gone when General phone ring.

"Sorry,Hello..Uhmm..Yes..Okay". After he put down his cellphone he look at me again and I can't look in his face anymore.

"Teacher.. I'm sorry but I have something to do today..About what you want to tell me—".and I cut him off

"No it's okay General your work are more important.. Sorry.".but before I can leave he hold my wrist that make me look at him confused

"Whatever you want to tell me after my work done..I will wait hearing it for you Fourth ".And he left like that leaving me blankly looking at the door he closed.

What....

After that I can't sleep peacefully,days past General didn't go home in three days left me hanging of many possible meaning behind his words..
Wait a minute there is no behind that because I'm the one who will said something to him.

"Teacher Fourth,Why you keep staring in the air".ohh..I forgot Gemiyah are with me we are in mall right now buying random things because I only want Gemiyah to sniff fresh air I don't want him for always staying home that will affect his interaction in people.

"Nothing krub..By the way Gemiyah did you buy anything you want". In fact I'm kinda sad and concern about him he didn't even buy a toy or a kid that want to have in their young age he only keep looking but don't want to buy nor touch it.

"Uhhhh..Teacher Fourth..I want to eat ice cream".He shyly tell me this without lifting his head I automatically smile how cute this child are.

I pitch his cheeks gently."Why are you shy eating Ice cream are not bad and suitable for your age".He pout when I pitch his cheeks

"But Ice cream are for Baby kid".

"Hahaha,Baby kid?..Ice cream are for everyone Gemiyah who said to you Ice cream are for only in Baby Kid".He is kid though

"Papa tell me".

"Ahh Teacher Fourth don't misunderstand General..He only said that to Gemiyah because when he eat ice cream before he didn't stop and make his teeth hurt in two weeks..He didn't tell it to his Father afraid of scolding him but General found out..So General brought Gemiyah in dentist and dentist said nothing serious but he need to limit Gemiyah from eating sweet especially Ice cream but you know Gemiyah are quite stubborn so General lie that a baby kid can only eat ice cream.. Gemiyah hate being called Baby Kid even he still kid but you know he is mature at his age.. That's what happen behind it".Winny explain it clearly that I didn't understand why he explain it.

Seeing my reaction Winny smile "I am afraid Teacher Fourth will be angry in general if I didn't explain what really happen".Ughh.. I'm not angry actually it just bother me.. Gemiyah are his son so it his right forbidden Gemiyah eating too much Ice cream.

By the way,The reason why Winny are with us to protect both me and Gemiyah..Winny is one of trustworthy and skill bodyguard of General the reason why Winny with us.General is a soldier and normal for him having enemy thus bringing Winny with us as protection.

"But Papa is not here Gemiyah,You can buy Ice cream—".

"Wait Teacher Fourth".Winny protest

"Shhh.. He's only eating it today let's give it to him..Go,Go,Go..Go with him buy him ice cream".Even Winny still want to refuse I push him with Gemiyah who smiling widely hearing what I say and hold Winny hand with his puppy eyes hence he finally give up.

I wait for them in hours because I can't leave this things I brought I can only wait for them

However I can't stop myself trembling when I see a familiar face buying luxurious bag smiling to the person beside her.

I clench my palm for stopping my trembling body and it didn't work
all this years without seeing her my true emotion can't hide inside my body.

She is the reason why I lost my half soul and if not for satang I can't live normally right now..

She is the reason why I lost my Fotfot

She is the reason why I lost my Son

My older sister

Aliyah Nattawat

🐰🐰🐰

Thank you for reading 😊!