Chapter 23

FOURTH POV

I tried to find Gemiyah in different places inside the hospital, but I couldn't really find him. So what I did was call Winny, holding the cellphone in one hand and using the other to steady my shaking hand as I tried to dial his contact number.

"Winny, help me, I lost Gemiyah," I said with difficult breathing as I tried to speak on the cellphone.

"What happened teacher fourth? Why did Gemiyah get lost?" But before I could speak, someone covered my mouth, inhaling the perfume that made me dizzy and lose consciousness.

As I woke up weak and dizzy, sitting on the floor, I opened my eyes slowly. I saw my surrounding,a dark room with three people holding guns and a man sitting in a chair blowing his cigarette smoke in my face,

I cough and cover my nose noticing Gemiyah beside me sleeping but the man voice caught my attention.

". Hello N'Fourt we meet again".

This voice!

Clenching my fist, I hold Gemiyah's body, whose head laying on my leg, and glare at the person in front of me.

He is Clark, my sister boyfriend in the past... that I still don't know if they are still together.

But the thing that I am afraid for is, that he will harm Gemiyah like how he harmed me before.

He's the one who made me drink an aphrodisiac drug by putting it in alcohol, which led me to sleep with a stranger and become pregnant.

...

GEMINI POV

Bang!bang!bang!

"Vice-General, please stop General. You know what, he trained us for seven hours without lunch. Both our bodies and minds are already drained." One of my trainee soldiers complained to P'Pond that he deliberately made me hear it even though he was talking to my senior.

Without hesitation,I bang the gun on the shooting board near him, making him run and leave P'Pond, who is laughing so hard because of the trainee soldier's reaction.

".Hahaha..General I know you are upset today but bullying your junior is too much..".

Loading my gun, I shoot again before I respond. ".I'm not bullying them; that is part of their training," but he laughs again, which makes me pissed too.

"Hahaha... You can lie to others but not to me krub." Slamming the gun in my hand, I messed up my hair frustrated.

"What should I do, Phi... He finally confessed to me, then suddenly he forgot everything... How can I be calm, hah... I'm so... arghh..." But the man who stopped laughing smiled again made me glare in his direction. However, he put both his hands above his head as surrender in his teasing

".Then asked him again so he can answer you with clear mind without the alcohol". I know P'Pond already know what happened because Mark gossip it first before I can tell it.

".I want Phi but you know I'm coward person afraid of his answer.".Sigh, I really can't asked him again what if he only said it because he was drunk and there was no deeper meaning behind it?

"You're talented and a genius at everything but stupid in love... then stop being a coward and try to find the answer in him because no one can answer your question better than him. Afraid of his answer?.General, let me tell you, the unanswered question is more terrifying than anything, so be quick until he is with you or you want to lose him again.....and wait if he ever said it while he is drunk how the hell he will said it if he didn't really feel it..Maybe Mark is right maybe that's is Fourth true feeling and the alcohol help him to reveal it.". Listening to what P'Pond said can I really face his answer and stop being coward..

Maybe...He really mean it but if not...

Ringgggggg!

But my thinking abruptly stop when my phone ring out aloud..

"Hello Winny, what is it?" But before I could say anything, Winny cut me off. His panicked voice affected me, and I looked at P'Pond's face in horrified expression.

🐰🐰🐰

Ackkkkk..

Let me spoiled you..The next chapter Fourth will know everything(including the father of his son keke)

Thank you for reading naa😘!