3. Someone Worth My Time

Tracy

"Morning mama I made you toast." I laugh nervously as he steps into the kitchen. "Whaddya want?" He groans, grabbing his coffee off the counter. "So on the way to school Tori decided we should go out and buy dresses, y'know for my birthday?"

He sighs before answering. "Look, your friends seem nice, so fine. But I don't want you gettin' into trouble and I want you back by 8 ok?" I nod. "Can my friends come over too? They want to play videogames." I ask nervously.

"That's fine but no tellin' em you're actually a demon and take down all the pictures around the house, I have a shift so I won't be back till 8 but if you get hungry before that there's leftovers in the fridge."

"Is Tomás coming home late again?" I ask, tying my hair up. "No, we're coming home together. I'm just going to help close the place up." He reaches into his purse. "Here, for your dress and something nice ok." He hands me $100. "Thanks mama."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Come out, it can't be that bad!" Tori laughs, trying to open the door. "It really is, I don't think pink is my color!" I yell, reluctantly opening the door. They both stare at me for a while making me anxious.

"It's not bad, I just think it's a little much for a birthday." Emi hands me another dress. "Try this one, it's black your favorite color." I frown. "You're only now thinking of making me try a black one?"

"Yes, now go." She laughs, shoving me back into the changing room and closing the door. I lock it before quickly changing into the other dress. "I don't know, this one seems a little too flattering?" I laugh nervously, stepping out.

"You're so pretty!" Emi yells, running over to me and picking me up. "Put me down, it's just a dress!" I yell as she puts me down. "I think it looks nice, I told you we would find something you like, now go change back so I can try

A few minutes later

"You said I took too long but you've been in there for 10 minutes! Hurry up!" I yell, Emi slamming her body into the door. "You're going to get us kicked out if you keep that up." Tori yells, finally stepping out.

I feel a single tear leave my eye as my face turns a bright red. "Ok like you said it's just a dress, calm down Tracy." She laughs, running over and hugging me. "You can't blame her I mean look at you, you're so pretty." Emi cries, practically squeezing us.

"Ok Emi calm down or you're going to squeeze us to death!" Tori yells, trying to work her way out or Emis grip. "Emi let us go!" She yells. "Ok fine I'm sorry you guys just look so pretty!" She sobs. "Oh they're going to kick us out." Tori laughs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alastor

"Albert Blanc, you get out of this house this instant! I'm tired of having to baby you." Mama yells, shoving me out of my own house and locking the door. I roll my eyes starting to walk away before a loud crashing sound can be heard as a van comes speeding up to me.

It stops as it's about to hit me. "I'm so sorry Alastor Blitz here really shouldn't have a license!" Moxxie yells, staring at Blitz who's busy typing on that phone of his. "Hey it's this stupid deal I'm setting up that is keeping us in business!" He yells.

"It is alright Moxxie I've gone through far worse than nearly getting hit by a van." I laugh, remembering the night of Antony and Tracy's disappearance. "I'm so sorry Alastor." Moxxie whispers, seemingly knowing what was on my mind.

"You have nothing to apologize for Moxxie." I laugh. "Well if you want you can join us for this one. Something about a stripper who really doesn't like her boss. Which is odd, he doesn't seem like a bad guy at all."