6. Reunited..for now

Tracy

"Come on mama we're gonna be late!" I yell, tightening my shoelace. "We got the crystal if your papa leaves us behind we got a way of gettin' there we'll be fine." He yawns. "The sooner we get there the sooner we come back." I tease.

"There's no rush Tracy, relax." Papa laughs as he walks through the portal, I quickly get up and run into his arms. "You could've said bye before you left. Did grandma teach you no manners?" I laugh.

"I think not, given what he did." Mama growls, getting up and walking towards us. "Anthony, let us not have this argument in front of Tracy, today is a day of learning!" He cheers, ushering us through the portal.

"Ok fine I'll forget about it just for today." Mama laughs. "But only for the sweet princess." He pinches my cheek, making me frown. "Besides I'm here to make sure she's safe..enough and maybe see my sister."

"She will be safe because she's going to be with both me and Charlie, no demon would dare hurt her then." I laugh nervously as papa holds the door open for us. "Quit being all polite, that isn't going to make me trust you more." Mama growls, quickly catching up to me.

"Angel, Tracy!" Aunt Charlie yells, running up to us and hugging us. "We missed you too aunt Charlie" I laugh nervously as she tightens her grip on us. "Oh boy, Charlie let go now please you're gonna squeeze the life out of us!" Mama laughs.

"Charlie, they just got here, don't be the reason they die." Aunt Vaggie laughs, walking into the room clearly pregnant. "Oh my satan Vaggie you're pregnant!?" Mama yells, quickly running over to her.

Angel dust

"Yeah, Charlie didn't want to deal with the morning sickness." She laughs rubbing her stomach. "Weird. I always thought Charlie would be the one gettin' pregnant." I laugh, hesitantly reaching a hand out, looking at Vaggie who nods, giving me permission to touch her stomach.

"By the way Tracy you look good, definitely a lot bigger since I last saw you." Vaggie laughs, looking over at Tracy who smiles at her. "So what have you been doing since you left?" Vaggie teases, walking over to Charlie.

"Oh y'know I just raised Tracy, had gotten engaged before someone." I glare at Albert. "Just had to be there to laugh when he got killed." I growl. "Alastor!" Charlie yells. "Apologies, it was just too entertaining not to laugh at." He laughs.

"You have no sympathy do you? Or do you not know what that means?" Molly scoffs, putting her bag down. "Get over here Tony." She cries, opening her arms out wide. "Hey big sis, was wondering where you were." I laugh, embracing her.

"You fuckin' traitor, not saying goodbye. Do ya have any idea how much I missed ya!?" She cries, pinching my cheek. "I missed ya too Molly." I laugh, running my fingers through her hair. "Ok now move I gotta see my niece."

"Tracy!" Sam yells, practically jumping onto Tracy. "Fucking hell Sami you're crushing me!" Tracy groans, shoving Sam off of her. "Do you realize how upset I was when I thought I wouldn't be able to have you as my bridesmaid!? I was really upset!" She cries.

"Sam you're like 20 and getting married?" I ask, glaring at Molly who laughs nervously. "Yeah, his name is Riccardo. We met in highschool." Sam cheers. "Oh wow, I'm just waiting for this one to get a boyfriend." I laugh, staring at Tracy who frowns at me.

"There shall be no talk of boyfriends right now, she is far too young." Albert growls, static surrounding us. "Boyfriend no, I don't think I even like boys so probably no chance." Tracy laughs casually. "You like one of your little friends don't you?" I tease Tracy blushing in response.

"Why haven't I heard bout' this anyway?" I ask. "I dunno, it never came up so I didn't feel the need to ever bring it up. Either way I knew you and papa would be ok with it because..well look at you guys."

"Ok let's stop all the talking and get to the subject at hand here. Tracy's weird voodoo magic." Charlie laughs. "Angie!" Cherri yells, jumping on top of me. "Hey Cherri, I see you haven't changed a bit. Still starting turf wars?" I laugh, hugging her.

"Yeah and my son joins me sometimes." She laughs. "Excuse me, your son!? I never saw you bein' a mama. Who's the lucky guy?" I yell. "Pentious, let's just say the condom broke so he wasn't exactly planned but man does he enjoy turf wars." She laughs, pulling out her phone.

"Actually that checks out." I laugh as she hands me her phone. A picture of a cyclops demon, it's lower half being that of a snake, and the same pink-orange hair Cherri has. "Wait but Penny? I thought you two hated each other."

"We did, that was until we realized combining our skills actually made us really compatible, besides he's amazing in bed so I definitely wasn't complaining." She laughs, shoving her phone back into her pocket.

"Hey Tracy! You still making those glitter bombs and annoying the hell outta your mama?" Cherri yells, waving at Tracy. "Oh I wish, unfortunately the materials for making bombs aren't as accessible up there so I haven't been making them since I left which mama was definitely glad about." Tracy laughs.

"Anthony!" Mrs. Blanc yells, stomping up to me. "Hey mom, I see you've been well." I laugh nervously as she gives me a very forceful hug. "I'm better now that you're here, how are you?" She coos, running her fingers through my hair.

"I'm fine." I laugh. "Good..now what were you thinking, leaving without saying goodbye to me!?" She yells. "Ok! I'm sorry now will you quit squeezing me so damn tight. You're going to kill me!" I laugh, the hotel door slamming open.

"Antonio Russo!" Mama yells, running up to me. "Hey mama, thanks for keeping my little secret." I laugh as she runs up to me and Mrs. Blanc, hugging us. "I'm just glad I can see you again." She laughs.

"Hi grandma!" Tracy yells, waving to us. "Your son may be ugly as shit but he certainly made a beautiful child, with the help of my son and his beautiful genetics of course." Mama whispers, making Mrs. Blanc laugh.

Alastor

"Mother!" I frown as she continues to laugh. "I mean..she ain't lying." Husk chuckles, taking a drink of his beer and walking away. I watch on in aw as Anthony laughs, the sound of his laughter like music to my ears, his smile being the most beautiful I've ever seen.

"Someones in love." Tracy teases, making me jump. "I see you've been having fun in the shadows." I laugh, patting her head. "Why don't you talk to him?" She asks. "Your mama is all I wanted, both in life and death. However he doesn't want me anymore, not after everything I've put him through."

"I mean yeah but after being with you for so long I doubt he's actually over you." She laughs. "That I will never know, I won't be speaking to him of this. I don't want to risk upsetting him further. As long as I'm allowed to see you the pain in the heart will be bearable." I sigh, clutching my chest.

"When were you planning on telling me about this little crush of yours." I smirk, Tracy burning a bright red in response. "Well sorry." She scoffs, turning away from me. "So long as she treats you right I take no issue with it. Be who you want to be as long as it makes you happy."

"Really?" She looks up to me, tears welling in her eyes. "Of course."

A/N

Tracy coming out!? Since I know people are going to be asking what Tracy is I'm just going to say shes Sapphic for now. Could change later on but I doubt it. Anyways since I have a few more chapters done I might just release those but we'll see.

ALSO

Happy hispanic / Latinx month from your favorite Mexican :D I hope all my Hispanics or latinos have an amazing month.

Love ya <3