12. Together in Hell

Tracy

“Tracy, il est temps de se réveiller!” Papa yells, shaking me awake. “5 more minutes please!” I groan, putting a pillow over my head. “Your mama will kill me if I let you sleep in, get up.” He demands, closing the door behind him.

I groan, reluctantly getting out of bed and putting on a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie. I grab my bag and phone and head to the kitchen only to see mama wearing papas shirt, a huge smile on his face.

“What did you guys do?” I tease, grabbing a poptart. “Nothing that you need to know Tracy. Now hurry up or you’re going to miss the bus.” I frown. “Nothing that I need to know!? Mama is wearing your shirt!” I yell, eating the last of my poptart.

“I’m wearing it because I don’t have any clean clothes left.” Mama growls. “Oh come on I’m 15 now I know what goes on between adults.” I tease. “We don’t question what you do with your girlfriend so don’t question us.”

“That’s because we just started dating yesterday! I don’t know what happened on your date but clearly you and papa had a good time after!” I yell. “We’re not together so this is the end of this discussion. Why am I even explaining this to you? I don’t have to explain myself to anybody.” Papa yells.

“Ok fine. But I’ll be watching you two.” I grab my bag, slowly walking away. “Whatever you say sweet pea. Have a good day.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“What do you mean they’re dead!? What happened!?” I cry as the counselor pats my back. “I can’t tell you much, it’s simply my job to inform you given they were your friends.” I shove her away from me.

“Your dad is on his way here, I understand this must be hard since you lost your stepfather a few months back.” I glare at her. “Yeah no shit lady!” I yell as the door opens. “Tracy, language.” Papa scolds, mama following just behind him.

“I’m sorry who is this.” The counselor asks mama as he sits next to me. “This is Tracy’s papa.” Mama explains, patting my back. “Alastor, very pleased to meet you.” Papa reaches out, shaking the counselor's hand.

“I see you finally got in contact with the father.” The counselor smirks. “Yeah, anyway we’re going to take Tracy home now, also we’re moving soon.” Mama explains, patting my back. “Wait what!?” I yell, papa grabbing my shoulder, nodding at me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tori

“I’m so sorry Emi!” I cry, curling into a ball, my new tail wrapping around me. “Hey look, it’s ok Tori this isn’t your fault. The good thing is we’re together and Tracy told us where to go, we’ll be ok.” Emi pats my back.

“No it is my fault I shouldn’t have made my papa that mad I’m sorry!” I cry, scratching my arms, causing them to bleed. “Tori, listen this wasn’t your fault ok. I’m sure Tracy should be here soon. Let's just go to that hotel in the meantime.”

“I’m fucking hidious!” I yell. “Tori shut up!” Emi yells, making me flinch. “I think you’re beautiful and I’m sure Tracy will think the same, ok!? Now let’s get up and start walking!” She shouts, grabbing my wrist and pulling me up.

I sniff through tears as we start walking. “What are you supposed to be anyway? Some sort of butterfly?” I laugh through tears. “I think so?” Emi grabs one of her wings, taking a closer look at it.

“I think it suits you given how cheerful you are.” I laugh, wiping the tears from my eyes. “You’re a fox, what do you think that’s supposed to mean?” Emi laughs, patting my tail. “No idea.” I laugh, brushing my fingers through my hair.

“Hey at least you don’t have to spend money buying shoes.” Emi points down at my feet. “Ew what if someone here has a foot fetish.” The thought alone scares me, Tracy talked a lot about how dangerous hell can be.

“Do you even know if we;re going in the right direction?” I ask, looking around us. “Tracy said to go in the direction of the tallest building, I think that’s it.” Emi points up, all the buildings are tall but one stands taller than the others.

“We should be getting close. What do you think the rest of Tracy's family are like?” Emi asks. “Hopefully not as scary as her papa.” I laugh, a shiver going down my spine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tracy

“What did you mean by we’re moving!? My friends just got killed!” I yell as we pull into the driveway. “Tracy, your friends sinned, yes?” Papa asks, getting out of the car and opening the door for me.

“Yeah? What does that have to do with anything?!” I yell as mama walks over to us. “We’re moving back to hell.” Mama explains. “What!?” I yell, this is really convincing me that they aren’t fucking.

“Me and your papa here got to talking, he sorta convinced me to go back with the argument of being with the rest of my family again but after what happened with your friends I figured you’d want to be with them.”

“Really?” I ask, tears in my eyes. “Of course Tracy, we know you don’t want to be away from your friends.” Papa laughs. “Yeah, besides it’ll get Marisol off my ass about the money and it took you what? 8 years to actually make friends up here?”

“First off, ow and thank you.” I cry, hugging both of them. A few seconds pass by before I finally say something. “Does this mean you two are back together?” I laugh through tears as mama shoves me off.

“Yeah don’t push it, that's not happening.” Mama laughs, walking inside. “Papa.” I glare up at him. “I’m working on it Tracy just give it time, while we’re at it, do you want to visit your friends?” He asks.

“Yes.”

Tori

“These phones are a lot better than the ones upstairs.” Emi laughs, patting my back. “Aren’t you scared?” I ask, turning to face Emi. “I mean yeah we just died and don’t know what's going on down here.”

“I mean yeah but at least we had somewhere to go, after what Tracy told us about nights down here we’re a helluva lot luckier than others.” Emi laughs. “That's just because we met Tracy.” I groan.

“It’s this whole dying thing crazy, I mean we have to leave everything we’ve ever known, a safe small town where you know everybody. To a place where apparently finding a dead body on your doorstep is just the norm.”

“Yeah it’s pretty freaky but here we have nothing but each other, it’s always been like that until Tracy hasn’t it?” Emi raises an eyebrow at me. “Do you have to remind me how we met?” I laugh, pushing her back onto her bed.

“It’s like you said back then Tori, we only have each other.” Emi laughs, dragging me onto her bed.

A/N

Tori and Emi’s friendship is so wholesome. The girlfriends will be reunited soon I PROMISE. Love ya <3

New Life of SinOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara