4. I've been waiting

TW: Discussion of self harm, depression and suicide.

Tracy

“No offense but you don’t look a thing like your dads.” Tori whispers. “Wait, your dad is a spider!?” Emi squeals. “Really? The fact he’s a spider scares you!? My papa is a cannibal. What happened to those being scary!?”

“Yeah but he's hot! How old is he because I’m about to be 15 in a few weeks.” Emi laughs, receiving a slap to the face from Tori. “Emi you idiot, that's Albert Blanc! The grim reaper of New Orleans!”

“Oh..damn he's old.” I laugh at how casually Emi says that. “Wait but he’s supposed to be dead..Tracy!” Tori yells, looking at me. I sigh, snapping my fingers, getting rid of my human disguise. “Oh..you do look like them.”

“Ok that's enough! You two, can you promise you won’t say a thing to anyone?” Mama yells, pointing at Emi and Tori as they nod their heads. “Ok now go home we have some family matters to deal with.” Mama growls as they quickly run out the door slamming shut.

“Papa.” I look over at him as he snaps his fingers, getting rid of his human disguise. “You certainly aged well.” He laughs as I run into his arms. “You have no idea how much I missed you.” He laughs, running his fingers through my hair as I cry into his suit.

“I’m thinkin’ I’ll give you two some time to talk.” Mama steps out leaving just me and papa. “I didn’t think mama would actually get you here in time if at all.” I laugh, wiping the tears from my eyes.

“Let’s just say we ran into each other while I was with some friends, your mama was less than happy to see me again.” He laughs. “But what about you Tracy, you’re ok right? You have no idea how worried I was about the both of you.”

“Then why didn’t you come up here after what you did?” I ask, looking up at him. “I had no idea you guys were here at all. After your mama found out about me and Lucifer he took off, didn’t even give me a chance to explain. It was presumed you two were dead after a 4 year search.”

My eyes widen in shock. They thought we were dead!? I guess mama got what he wanted. “Why did you do it?” He sighs. “Can we sit down? This is going to take a while to explain.” I nod as we walk over to the couch.

“Your mama before I realized I had known him before I only knew him as Angel dust. He had an abusive boss, Valentino. One night we talked about kids and I didn’t want any so I kicked him out.”

“Papa!” I yell at him. “How could you do that!?” He looks over at me before promptly looking away. “Believe me I quickly paid for my actions.” He laughs. What is that supposed to mean?

“He got kidnapped by Valentino, he didn’t know he was alive but I did. I had already saved him once before and I knew it was all a matter of time before he killed your mama so in an act of desperation I went to Lucifer for help. He would inform me of Valentinos whereabouts in exchange for..sexual intercourse.”

“How long did..that go on?” I ask hesitantly. “Before you were even born, while he was still in the hospital recovering actually.” He laughs. “Wait, you kicked him out while he was pregnant!?”

“If I knew he was I never in a million years would’ve. Rather I knew he was Anthony or not I wouldn’t have. Believe me I regretted my actions immediately after and your aunt Molly certainly put me in my place.

I sit there, trying to process what I’ve just been told. “Tracy I wish I didn’t have to do it but it was all to save your mama and eventually you. I never loved Lucifer, your mama knows that but he doesn’t want to hear it.”

“Yeah well clearly, especially since he has Tomás now.” He takes a sharp breath in. “Papa what did you do!?” I yell. “It wasn’t me, let’s just say Tomás isn’t exactly alive anymore.”

Alastor

“Papa!” Tracy yells, punching my arm. “It wasn’t me! It was a job some friends were doing. I had no involvement, I just so happened to be there.” I yell in defense. “Oh well there's no good arguing about it now..I was actually starting to like him though. Can’t imagine how mama’s feeling right now.”

We sit there in silence for a while before Tracy finally says something. “So what did you do after we were gone?” She looks up at me. “Well..I may have ransacked the house when I realized you two were gone. Your grandma gave me an earful for what I did with Lucifer.”

“That's all?” Tracy laughs. “Oh I’m sorry did you expect something more?” I tease, punching her arm playfully. “What about you, what have you been doing while I was burning downstairs?” I laugh before a deafening silence takes over.

She doesn’t say anything, just pulls her sleeve up exposing her arm. I look down at her arm, scars covering it. I look back up at her, tears running down her cheeks. “Talk to me Tracy.” I reach a hand up, wiping the tears from her eyes.

“There's not much to talk about just kids at school giving me a hard time because mama’s a sex worker. At some point I started doing this.” She laughs, wiping the tears from her eyes with her sleeve.

“Is that all?” I raise an eyebrow at her. “I may have jumped off a building this summer..they also prescribed me antidepressants.” I don’t say anything, just lean over and hug her as she cries into my neck.

“You know if you ever need anything I’m here now ok? I’ll be making sure to talk to your mama about seeing you.” I run my fingers through her hair. “Really?” She cries, pulling away. “Of course Tracy, now that I know where you are I’ll be making sure to see you often.”

Tracy

I sit there for a while trying to muster up the strength to actually ask. “Can you stay?” He takes a sharp breath in. “I’m not so sure your mama will allow that. He doesn’t seem too fond of me at the moment.” He laughs.

“Well it doesn't hurt to ask! MAMA!” I yell, papa’s ears going back in response. “What!?” He groans, stepping into the room, mascara running down his cheeks. “Can papa stay the night? He can sleep on the couch.”

“No.”

“Please mama?” I give him the puppy eyes. “Goddammit Tracy don’t use my own weapon against me!” He yells. He stands there for a few seconds, frowning before finally breaking. “Ok fine but he's staying on the couch and he’s not getting my nice blankets.”

Angel dust

“Thank you!” She squeals, running over and hugging me. “Yeah but no funny business Alastor.” I growl, glaring at him as he smirks back at me. “Wouldn’t dream of it Anthony, thank you.” I roll my eyes. “Yeah well I’m doin’ this for her.”

A/N

Hey babes I decided in honor of the new HB episode coming out tomorrow I'll release this chapter early. Don't worry you'll still be getting one on Sunday. Love ya <3