10. Daughter

Oh my god, teenage relationship angst!? Also homophobia and abuse.

Tori

"No you are far too young to have a girlfriend." Tracy's dad scolds. "But papa you were fine with it down in hell!" Tracy yells, grabbing my hand under the table. "But you're still my little girl!" He cries, Tracy's mama patting his head.

"Well I'm happy for you two just don't hurt her, ignore what Albert here is sayin' he gets a little emotional at times." He laughs, slapping the back of Tracy's dads head. "I'm thinking we should get outta here." Tracy whispers.

"You just read my mind." I laugh, grabbing my jacket as me and Tracy get up and walk out of the house. "Your papa seems..nice." I laugh as I put my jacket on. "Don't worry he's just fine with you..I think."

"Yes, that is really comforting Tracy thank you." I laugh nervously, sitting down on the front steps of the house, Tracy sitting shortly after. A brief silence takes over before Tracy speaks up. "So how long did you like me before..well y'know today." She laughs nervously.

"I dunno I guess when you got suspended I missed you, at some point I sorta just realized. I didn't think you liked me back though." I laugh nervously. "I sorta realized I liked you that day we went dress shopping, I always knew I liked girls though." She laughs, rubbing her hands together, trying to warm herself up.

"Was I just so beautiful you fell head over heels in love with me." I tease, moving closer to her. "Well when you put it like that I don't exactly want to admit to it." She pouts, leaning against me, resting her head on my shoulder. "I think it's cute." I laugh, kissing her forehead.

Tracy

A million thoughts are going through my mind, there's so much I want to say but before I can Tori's phone rings. She gets up walking away, far enough that her voice is muffled. The only thing I can tell is that she's upset, yelling.

After a few minutes she walks back, tears streaming down her cheeks. "Tori, are you ok?" I ask, getting up and walking up to her, holding her hand. "Yeah, listen I have to get home." She laughs, sweat running down her head.

"I can tell you're not ok, I know you want everything to be perfect and all that but you don't have to be like that, much less with me." I laugh, placing my other hand on her shoulder. "It's nothing really, y'know my parents are just upset right now."

"Ok..do you want a ride home, I'm sure my mama could drop you off." I offer, worried about her. There's something she's not telling me I just know. "No, I'll be fine really, thanks though. See you tomorrow?"

"Yea." I laugh, hugging her and watching as she walks away. Something in the pit of my stomach is telling me she isn't ok.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tori

"I'm back!" I groan, putting my bag down, already hearing stomping down the stairs. "Victoria Flores estás tan castigada!" Mama and papa yell, storming up to me. "I expected nothing less, can I eat something before you yell at me?" I walk into the kitchen.

"We told you we don't want you near those friends of yours!" Mama yells, getting close to my face. "Yeah and I don't care. My friends actually like me, unlike you two." I mutter, grabbing the leftovers from the fridge.

"We are your parents, that means you listen to us Victoria!" Papa yells, grabbing both my wrists, causing me to drop my food. "I would if every time I came home it wouldn't result in another slap to the face and a lesson about God and all my sins."

"We're just looking out for you Victoria." Mama says, trying to act all sweet. "Cut the crap mama, you two have never 'looked out for me' not how normal parents do at least." I blink the tears out of my eyes.

"What's not normal about a lesson regarding your..sins." She laughs. "Are you kidding me!? Mama you two don't care about me! The only thing you care about is 'fixing' me and for what reason because I like girls!?" I cry.

"We thought we raised you well, clearly we didn't." Papa mutters. "Seriously!? I can't tell you guys anything anymore because I've completely lost all trust in you! I bet you two did even know I liked one of my friends or that she's my girlfriend now!" I yell, finally releasing myself from papas grip.

"Girlfriend!? Victoria, we talked about this!" Mama yells as papa slaps me in the face, causing me to fall back. "This conversation is over Victoria. I forbid you from seeing that girlfriend of yours. Do you hear me!?" Papa yells, grabbing me by the throat.

"I think you're forgetting something, I can still see her in school." I choke, a wide grin on my face. "Then you're not going back to that school, you're not to leave this house ever again." Papa grins.

Tracy

"It's weird, she sorta just stopped talking after she got that call from her parents." I explain, worried about Tori's safety. "I've only met them once but they didn't like me very much. They're crazy religious so it's not like I wanted to be near them either." Emi explains.

"Whatever it is, I'm worried about her." I sigh, putting my phone down on my bed as I start brushing my hair. "I'm sure she's fine, what if I go over to her place, she doesn't live far from me." Ei laughs, some strange noise in the background.

"Wouldn't your mom get mad? She already came into your room, yelling at you to hang up on me and go to bed." I laugh, grabbing a hair tie. "I'll just sneak out of my window, no big deal, I've done it a million times before she's never caught me." Emi laughs.

"Well thanks, text me when you get home ok?" I finish tying my hair up. "Will do!" Emi cheers, ending the call. "Hey, get to bed now ok? Your papa is going to be here while I'm out." Mama sticks his head in my room.

"I was about to mama." I roll my eyes, why does he always have to tell me to do something when I'm about to do it!?

A/N

I have Monday off sooo. Three new chapters this week :) Love ya <3