21. Confession

TW: DISCUSSION OF SELF HARM, DRINKING, SMOKING AND RELAPSE.

Tracy

"You two are in so much trouble! Going to the living world without an adult and at night without notifying anyone of your whereabouts!? Have you lost your minds!?" Papa yells, my ears going back against my head.

"I'm sorry it was my idea, don't yell at Tori, she didn't have anything to do with it!" I yell, taking my necklace off and holding it out to papa. "Give us two seconds, sweet pea." Mama laughs, grabbing papa by his ears and pulling him away.

I look over at Tori with a confused look on her face. "What do you think they're saying?" I whisper trying to make sure they won't hear us. "No idea, if I had to guess though your mama is probably trying to get us out of trouble." She laughs as they walk back over.

"You're not in trouble this time, but do that again and you're grounded. If you wanted to go you should've told someone." I look up at mama, a stern yet caring look on his face. "I know I'm sorry." I sigh, feeling bad I dragged Tori into this.

"And I'm sorry too, but we didn't go into town so no one could've seen us!" Tori explains. "That's fine, just at least let me know, I have no problem if you go there I trust you'll be responsible. Alastor here clearly doesn't though." Mama laughs, papa frowning at him.

"I simply want to ensure their safety!" Papa yells in defense. "Alastor, they're teenagers, they're going to do stupid shit like this!" Mama yells, pointing at us. "I can back that up." I laugh, Tori punching me in the arm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Angel Dust

“I can’t believe you let them get away with something like this when they should be punished so it never happens again!” Albert yells, grabbing my wrist. “Albert, the chance that punishing them is going to stop them from doing it again is none.” I scoff, tired of arguing with him already.

“So let's take away the crystal! Charlie shouldn’t have given her that crystal before discussing it with us first!” He growls, static surrounding as. “Al let the girls have their fun, they grew up there anyway!” I yell.

“You took Tracy up there! She would have done just fine down here!” Albert yells back. “It was wrong for me to take Tracy, but that's where she grew up and I’m not going to stop her or Tori from going as long as they don’t start trouble.” I sigh, starting to feel guilty again about taking her.

“I’m sorry if I upset you Anthony. That was not my intention.” Albert sighs, taking my hand in his. “It’s fine, I’m going to get a drink.” I sigh, pulling my hand away from his and walking away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tracy

“You know ice in hell seems a lot less normal than ice in Louisiana.” Tori laughs, grabbing onto me to keep herself from falling. “Yeah but at least we’re somewhere I know I can contain it to one area.” I laugh, grabbing both her hands.

“It’s kinda hard to hold your hand when you’re wearing gloves Tracy!” Tori yells as she loses her grip on me, falling to the ground. “Well you’re covered in fur so it’s not like you need to dress warmly!” I yell as Tori drags me down next to her.

“Please, at least you would be able to grip a guitar properly, stupid fur keeps making it slip from my hands.” She groans. “What if we go to the living world, you could use your human disguise and be able to play something for me.” I lease.