13. Trama

Tracy

“Tracy!” Tori and Emi yell, running up to me and jumping on top of me. “You two seem well.” I laugh, kissing Tori’s forehead. “We missed you.” Emi cries, picking us both up. “Girl you’re strong. Also I missed you too.” I laugh.

“Emi here has been making a mess of our room.” Tori groans. “I expected nothing less from her.” I laugh as Emi puts us down. “Also you two look so pretty.” I coo, reaching a hand out and touching Tori’s tail.

“I know right, Tori here thought you would think she’s ugly even though..well look at her!” Emi yells. “Absolutely not Tori, you're so pretty.” I laugh, picking her up causing her to squeal. “Ok I get it now, put me down dammit!”

“Ok lovebirds quit it, you’re making Alastor cry.” Mama laughs, patting papas back. “I wouldn’t judge you two being all lovey dovey when I was younger.” I roll my eyes as papa starts whaling. “Yes but your papa here wasn’t crying about it.” Mama laughs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Your room is so cool.” I comment as Tori closes the door behind her. “I know, they took us out shopping so we could decorate it.” Tori laughs, jumping onto her bed. “Well it looks nice, I haven’t been in my childhood room yet.”

“You’ve been coming down here every week for months and haven’t been in there yet?” Tori laughs. “Nope, I’ve only been to the outskirts of town not my papa's house, we’re moving down here soon though.”

“Really!?” Tori sits up as I sit next to her. “Yeah, we can go to school together again.” I laugh as Tori jumps on top of me. “I’m so glad I can have you down here with me.” Tori cries as I pat her head.

“Me too but you’ve got some explaining to do.” I tease as she looks up, mascara running down her cheeks. “Do I have to?” She asks, getting up and walking towards her mirror. “I’d appreciate it.”

Tori

I sigh, sitting next to Tracy again. “You said you were fine, clearly you weren't.” She grabs my hands. “Y’know I went home, my parents got mad and sorta killed me and later Emi.” I laugh nervously.

“Tori I think we both know if this was the first time it wouldn’t have gone as far as killing you.” Tracy scolds, slightly tightening her grip on me. “I’m not usually the sentimental type but I’m gonna try this time.” She sighs before continuing.

“We’ve been friends for a few months but we might as well have known each other for years. I want to know if something is going on so I can try and help if anything bad happens to you, especially down here I wouldn’t forgive myself.” She explains, tears in her eyes.

I blink the tears out of my eyes before starting. “When I was younger and even now my parents would hit me, even for something as small as spilling something, eventually it turned into leaving me home alone for days on end with almost no food.”

She stares at me with a look of disbelief. “Tori, that's horrible.” She sighs, hugging me. “You didn’t deserve that Tori.” She tightens her grip on me as I cry into her neck. “I’m ok now Tracy, they can’t get to me now.”

“Tracy!” We hear someone yell. “I gotta go now. Are you gonna be ok?” Tracy asks, cupping my cheek in her hand. I nod as she presses a quick kiss to my lips, running out of the room before I can say anything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Angel dust

“Why can’t papa stay over again?” Tracy groans, burying her face in a pillow. “Because things between us right now are..tense.” I sigh, holding my head in my hands. “You two seemed fine this morning.” Tracy comments.

“We didn’t want to worry you.” I groan. “Well now you’ve got some explaining to do because I want answers. What’s going on between you two anyway?” Tracy asks. “We slept together.” I confess, completely embarrassed.

“Oh..I never expected that from papa.” Tracy laughs. “How the hell do you think I got pregnant with you!?” I yell, my face a bright red. “I don’t know but papa actually having sex with someone, even you just sounds..out of character?”

“Well it’s not like we ever did it often.” I yell, feeling flustered. “Why aren’t you two together then? I doubt papa agreed to sleep with you just for one night.” I frown at her. “If your girlfriend cheated on you would you just forgive her?”

“Fair enough but papa seems pretty sorry just saying.” Tracy scoffs. “Why am I even talking to you about this, you’re 14 for Satan's sake.” I groan. “Because I’m your daughter.” Tracy laughs. “Yea, my 14 year old daughter who's going through her rebellious phase.”

“You can’t tell me you didn’t have a rebellious phase.” Tracy teases. “I couldn't have your grandpa would’ve killed me and that's not an overstatement. He killed your papa and watched me die years later.”

“Why did he kill papa anyway? Wasn’t aunt Molly's dying wish that he didn’t kill papa and let you be happy.” Tracy asks, moving closer to me and patting my back. “I have no idea, your papa sent me to another room to talk to him, next thing I know I’m chasing them through the woods.”

“Yeah now it’s grandpa running from papa and grandma.” Tracy laughs going on her phone. “And what about you? You haven’t made any enemies yet have you?” I tease, looking over her shoulder to see her looking at pictures of Tori.

“I’d say Rachel and her little minions could be some.” Tracy laughs. “Oh you’re just waiting for them to die to kill them aren’t you?” I tease. “Obviously, I want to see the look on her face when she finds out papas an overlord and I’m not just the daughter of a stripper..no offense.”

“None taken.” I laugh as the room grows silent. “I’m sorry for takin’ you from your papa Tracy.” I sigh as she looks up at me. “I guess after finding out about the whole Lucifer thing I just wasn’t thinkin’.”

“I can’t exactly say it’s ok because, well it isn’t but you were hurt so I don’t blame you.” Tracy laughs, getting up and walking out of the room, leaving just me and my thoughts.

A/N

Our favorite teenage girlfriends are back babes. Anyways now I'm really going on my break but I'll be back soon. Love ya <3