15. Fear

Alastor

“Are you settling in alright?” I ask, stepping into the room to find Anthony on his phone. “Doing so just fine.” He yawns, placing his phone on the nightstand. “Splendid, I will be on my way now.” I turn to leave when I hear Anthony call out.

“Albert!” He yells. “Yes Anthony?” I turn back to face him. “Are you sure you want to sleep on the couch? I don’t mind you sleeping here.” He pats the spot next to him. “I’m sure I will manage, I wouldn’t want to disturb you.”

“You wouldn’t be though. Can you please just stay?” He whines, reaching a hand out. I nod, walking up to him and sitting in bed. “Fuckin’ asshole how much more obvious do I need to make it that I actually want you here?” He laughs.

“You tend to be a rather confusing individual, you say one thing but mean something else entirely.” I laugh, removing my monocle and placing it on the nightstand. “I don’t do that..not on purpose.”

“Yes well you must be exhausted by now so I will let you rest now.” I sigh, facing away from him. “Albert, get over here.” Anthony yawns as I turn to face him. He lays his head on my chest, wrapping his arms around my waist.

“This is exactly what I mean by you’re confusing.” I laugh, holding him close to me. “Yeah ok well I can’t decide if I love you more or I’m still angry at you because of this whole Vexi thing.” He growls, tightening his grip on me.

“And I apologize for not informing you of this earlier. I didn’t want to worry you.” I sigh, looking up at the ceiling. “Like fuckin’ hell I’m worried, Albert this is our daughter we’re talkin’ about here. I don’t care what happens to me as long as she isn’t hurt!” He yells.

“I’m sure all will be fine Anthony.” I sigh, looking back down at him now frowning. “And if something does happen? What are we supposed to do then?” He cries, burying his face in my neck.

“It’s like my mother always said, all one can do is the next right thing.” I sigh as we hear Tracy yelling, we both run up, not even bothering to step into our slippers. “Tracy baby we’re coming!” Anthony yells, trying to open her door but failing.

“Mama! Papa!” Tracy yells as I slam my shoulder into the door forcing it open being met with a cold breeze. “What the!? Is this ice!?” Anthony yells, running over to Tracy, holding her in his arms.

“What happened here Tracy!?” I yell, gliding my fingers against the ice. “I don’t know! One second I’m practicing the control of my tentacles, the next there's ice!” She yells, pointing at the frozen tentacles.

“Oh my satan Albert what do we do!?” Anthony yells, holding Tracy closer to him. “Ok everyone get dressed, we’re going to visit Lucifer.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Angel dust

“You said nothing would happen now look! We’re outside the house of the demon that broke our family apart!” I yell, tightening my grip on Tracys hand. “Would someone explain what's going on!? What do you mean by he said nothing would happen mama!?”

“Let your papa explain, he’s the one who didn’t say shit until now.” I growl, glaring at him. “You see Tracy, you know Valentino and Vox’s daughter? Vexi?” Albert laughs nervously. “I mean yeah, what the hell does she have to do with anything!? I thought she went missing when you killed Vox.”

“Yes well, for all we know she could be a threat to you and your mama and may or may not be the cause of that.” He laughs, pointing down at me and Tracy's hands, ice forming. “You may want to let go of your mama's hand before you’re stuck together.” Albert laughs as Tracy tries to pull her hand away.

“Guess it’s too late.” I shrug, pulling my hand with all my strength, managing to somehow pull my hand out of the ice. “Well it’s certainly been a while since I’ve been here.” Albert laughs nervously, reaching a hand out to knock, hesitating.

I roll my eyes after waiting a few seconds, walking and banging on the door with all 4 of my hands. “Open up Lucifer!” I yell only banging on the door harder until it suddenly swings open. “It’s too early for this, what do you want!?” Lucifer yells.

“Hello Lucifer, you seem well.” Lucifer smirks at the sight of Albert. “Alastor, I see you brought the family around this time.” He teases, cupping Alberts cheek in his hand. “Hey, hands off of him.” I growl as Tracy smirks at me.

“And this is how you want me not to think you’re fucking.” Tracy laughs. “That is not what we’re here for Lucifer, we’re here for this.” Albert points at the ice still on Tracys hand. “And there will be no deals this time.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tracy

“Well..you’re cursed.” Lucifer laughs as mama screams, papa running up to him and slapping him in the face. “What the hell do you mean I’m cursed!?” I yell, pulling out chunks of my hair, snow appearing out of nowhere.

“Someone must really have it out for you because I can't do anything about this, no magic can.” He laughs. “Well what the hell do we do now!? My daughter has ice powers that we know nothing about!” Mama yells, grabbing onto Lucifer's collar.

“Best thing you can do is learn to control them. Tracy this could be dangerous, maybe even cause death. There is beauty in it but you much do this not just for you but your loved ones."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“What are we supposed to do Albert!? Tracy’s already got enough stress on her with school and trying to control her other powers!” Mama cries, I press my ear up to the door trying to hear what’s going on better.

“Tracy come in.” Papa sighs, opening the door. “You two aren’t arguing are you?” I look up at papa who smiles at me. “No Tracy, your mama is simply worried.” He hugs me as mama walks over. “Nothing is going to happen to me right?” Tears fill my eyes.

I don’t want to die.

“No Tracy, we’ll figure this out together.” Papa sighs, running his fingers through my hair.

I really hope so.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Velvette

“You’re practically begging for death.” I sigh, watching as Vexi walks back up to the mirror “How so?” She laughs. “Because you just gave her powers! They aren’t too hard to learn how to control, she could use them against you!” I yell.

“Oh, I guess I didn’t think of that.” She groans. “What are you going to do now?” I ask, watching as she rips the page with the spell she used out. “Well first I’m going to burn this so they can never find answers as to how that all happened.”

“And after that?” I raise an eyebrow at her. “After that we wait.” She laughs, setting the paper on fire. “For what?” I ask, watching as the paper burns to ashes.

“The extermination.”

A/N

It's giving Elsa from frozen you guys are going to LOVE the next chapter tho. Love ya <3