𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧, 𝟖

There was a Knock on the door two knocks that was followed by one.

The door clicked and jeongin let himself in.

There he saw jisung, Felix, and sungmin sitting on the soft white couch, Felix with a laptop on his lap typing something.

Jisung going through the file in his hands going back and forth, studying it.

Sungmin on his phone scrolling through tiktok.

Jeongin made eye contact with sungmin
" So how was your date with Chan? " sungmin asked with a grin on his face

" Are we just going to ignore how you guys were freaking out and screaming through the phone, Chan must think you guys are psycho now. " jeongin walked to the couch beside Felix.

"Why did he have your phone anyway? " jisung asked his eyes still on the file
" I simply left my phone on the table that's why duh. "

" you're so dumb that's why Duh. "
Sungmin said mimicking the younger

Jeongin rolled his eyes and stuck his tongue out at Sungmin "what's the mission? " jeongin asked trying to ignore Sungmin's glare

"His name is Taemin Park he is know as the head CEO of PQA entertainment ( this is made up) . He has two children one girl and one boy the Girl randomly disappeared on May 15, her father is one of the suspects. He is also suspected to buy drugs and child abuse and r*pe.

What we need to do is figure out if it is true, first we have to gather more information and IF it is true we kill him.
If things go wrong we kill him either way.

There will be a party celebration that will take place in the PQA entertainment building on the 7th floor this weekend.

But the thing that makes it quite Coplecated is the Stray kids members are going to be there.

It is high likely where they will be killed or tracked or capture so we will have to keep an eye on them as well.

But we can't let them see us or atleast know who we are because if they remember us we're screwed. "

Everyone groaned Sungmin putting his hand on his head, jeongin sinking on the couch. Felix hitting his head on the laptop

But everyone didn't say anythingbecause jisung wasn't done.

" Felix will be in the van keeping an eye out and hack their system so me and sungmin can get in, jeongin will be in the building next on the 8th floor snipping if anything goes wrong.

Me and sungmin will get Taemin's son and get him to spill anything he knows.

We have to do this mission quick and keep an eye on the stray kids members. "

It was silent for a while until Felix spoke up " How about we just set the whole thing on fire so everyone will go home early "

" And risk getting them killed? No way " jisung shook his head

" How are we going to hide our identity? " sungmin asked

"It's a mask party we will be given a white mask, black is for guest and white is for V. I. P

We will use the white mask to get into room for VIP, Felix put me and sungmin's names on the VIP list.

Since it won't really cover our identity we will wear wigs and contacts. "

" Why are stray kids even going there for " sungmin asked

"I just got the reason why a while ago,
Since they are in a gang they also have some ''business'' with Taemin.