{ 𝟐𝟖 }

Hyunjin and seungmin dashed,  immediately they are far from the other teams.

After a while seungmin seemed sloppy and slowed down a bit, hyunjin looked confused and turned to seungmin.

" Whoa why are you slowing down? I thought you were an agent. " he teased, seungmin rolled his eyes and answered
" I'm a hacker you idiot! I sit down and code all day not run. "

Hyunjin laughed and continued to run faster, once the obstacle was shown seungmin internally groaned but didn't slow down.

" Great, monkey bars! " he said annoyed, this made hyunjin giggle again and examined the course.

It was indeed monkey bars but the bars are far up and only a matt was placed below to soften the fall.

They climbed the ladder and once they can reached the bars and quickly latched onto them.

But to their surprise the bars were slippery, seungmin yelped and slipped, but before he could fall he a hand snaked around his waist and held on tightly making seungmin gasp.

He looked up to see hyunjin looking straight into his eyes, they stayed there for more seconds before hyunjin spoke,
" Aren't you going to grab the bar? I can't hold on forever. " he said. that was when Seungmin snapped out of his trance and quickly latched onto the still slippery bar.

Seungmin blushed light pink of embarrassment and hyunjin chuckled at him, hyunjin was breathing heavily but still got a good grip on the bar.

" Since when we're you that strong? " ask seungmin, hyunjin glared playfully at the younger, " let's hurry up, I don't want to catch you again. "

They did and when they looked back they could see the other teams falling, once they reached the end the monkey bars they landed on a platform.

Their next obstacle was a long cylinder span to the next platform the to the finish line.

At the center was a small platform for them to crawl on. Seungmin side-stepped onto the cylinder and it rolled, making seungmin almost fall again, "looks like we're going to have to run. "

The two readied their selves and sprinted at the counto of three, they made it, or seungmin made it. Since hyunjin was behind seungmin he slipped and fell almost bringing seungmin with him.

They weren't at the platform yet, instead they were at the center, "hyunjin grab onto something! " he cried.

Hyunjin looked around and wrapped his legs around the cylinder and tried to pull himself up.

Seungmin helped pulling hyunjin up by the wrist and after a lot of struggling hyunjin finally made it onto the center platform.

The center platform the big enough to he one person, so they ended up with seungmin sitting and hyunjin straddling him.

Again they stared at each other, the crowd was a mix of Gasps and squeals. The two boys could hear their friends at the back of their heads.

Even the other teams stopped to look. Then a chorus of 'kiss' was chanted, seungmin blushed bright red and looked away, however hyunjin was amused at the blushing boy beneath him.

Hyunjin's mind was too fogged with, 'kiss him' that he held seungmin's cheek making the other look at him.

Seungmin's eyes widened, if he thought that he couldn't possibly blush more than he was wrong, hyunjin's eyes flickered to the other's eyes than to his lips.

Hyunjin swallowed dry and leaned forward, seungmin was gay panicking but didn't move, both their hearts were beating like crazy and everything went slow once their lips touched.

Seungmin closed his eyes and melted into the kiss, the kiss was innocent and full of love.. Seungmin let hyunjin lead the kiss as he melted in hyunjin's arms.

Seungmin kissed back not long after and he could here the crowd cheer loudly and his best friends going crazy.

Hyunjin smiled into the kiss and seungmin did the same, they pulled out for air and stared at each other this time with eyes full of love.

Then reality hit seungmin, he abruptly stood up and pulled hyunjin to do so as well.

" l-lets hurry and get to the finish line. " he said and turned. Hyunjin smiled and they ran. After a few stumbles they made it to the last platform and ran to the finish line.

They saw their friends waiting for them at the finish line with the agents squealing and running around.

They crossed the finish line and was met with hugs. " Yo didn't know you guys would put on a show. " Chang bin teased.

Seungmin fumbled with the rope tied around his and hyunjin's hands and once it was loose he ran after saying, " I need to go to the wash room. "

That left hyunjin confused and a little hurt, " i'll go talk to him, " jisung said but before he could run hyunjin stopped him.

" I'll go, we'll meet up at the hotel. " he said then quickly disappearing to where seungmin went.

The others sighed and went on their way to the hotel.

               ✩*⢄⢁✧ --------- ✧⡈⡠*✩

Short chapter
I'm so sorry but I school is starting.

Don't worry I'll try to update, see you next week! I promise I won't leave you hanging! Or will I? 😜