𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧, 𝟏𝟗

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

The partners were picked and Jisung got to be roomates with Chan.

You know, leader and leader so they can talk more about what's going on.

─────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹─────
/Jisung/

After a refreshing shower I got ready for bed and sat down on a little couch with a small coffee table next to a big glass window, being able to see an outstanding sight of the place we're in.

This place was created by the famous Kim Namjoon who wanted to protect his people from the greedy and selfish people out there.

Namjoon also thought of lecturing those greedy people, wanting no fight but peace for everyone.

He was a good man, he would go out far from his home to help people walk the right path.

He always succeeded one way or another.

He was highly respected, he inspired other people to hope, dream and believe.

But one day, he and his group went out again to travel the world... This time he did not succeed.

His group was attacked by a culture. The people's mind was already full of greed and wealth that they have gone mad.

Namjoon's allies build walls protecting the people living there, and as time went on the walls grew more.. As well as,

Powerful people, who's only priority is wealth and power.. Namjoon wanted this place to be paradise for the people who suffered in the hands of these kind of people to feel safe and cared for.

This place was attacked multiple times because people thought it was a threat.

One time it got so bad that Namjoon's allies had to make a risky decision and find a way to survive an explosion.

On March 27, 1991. The place Namjoon build " Blew up " after that we were into hinding until today.

This place became home to people who suffered and an amazing high tech agency to protect the people no matter what.

Jisung respected Namjoon and ought to become a hero like him.

My thoughts got cut off when Chan entered the room, " Hey what's wrong? " the older asked.

I smiled Chan was an extremely great listener and he handles them in a very calm way. It's comforting.

"Nothing much. " I replied taking a sip of my warm milk I made myself earlier. Chan smiled and sat down on his bed.

We had seperate beds, I was thankful for that I don't even lay beside any of my trusted friends.

"Can I ask something? " Chan asked. I nodded waiting for Chan to ask away.

" Can you tell me some details on who what this person wants from us? " he asked.

I raised an eyebrow " You mean the one who wants you all dead in his grasped? " I asked.

Chan nodded and I could tell he was serious. " Well they're only really targeting Minho, But since you and your friends are minho's weaknesses you'll be in danger as well. "  I said.

"Of course you can cut ties with him and forget all about him if you don't want to get dragged in all of this. " I said somewhat testing if he's loyal or not.

"What! no way I will be right beside minho safe or not " Chan said sternly glaring at me.

I smiled, '' you really are something Christopher " I chuckled. He smiled as well.

" We'll start our training tomorrow at 1 PM, for the morning you guys can wander around but make sure you have one of us with you. " I said putting my cup in the
Sink.

Chan looked at me confused, "isn't this place highly protected? " he asked. " it is but if you don't have an ID some people might think you are an intruder and attack you, or.. You guys won't be able to get anything since everything requires an ID. " I explained.

Chan nodded, "What happens to the retired people? " he asked I looked at him and smiled, " Chan hyung.. This place has grown massive over time and it still is. "

" The area we're in is where the people who are willing to fight for their home and family, and there is another area called Elysium where the people Namjoon saved are living. " I paused a bit to lay in my bed.

" that place is like paradise no it IS paradise, people loving and sharing various things it's Home.. I haven't been there in years. " I  looked at chan's side seeing he is getting to bed too.

"Why haven't you? " Chan asked, I chuckled sadly " I would love too but me and my brother are needed here, and plus Elysium is very far away like an 3-4 hour drive. " I said starting to close my eyes.

"You have a brother? " Chan asked "Where is he can we meet him soon? " he asked.

I turned away from Chan so he can't see a tear slowly falling down my cheek, " He... Is currently doing a mission and is somewhere out there "

𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆𝒇𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒔, 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓?

I wished Chan goodnight and slowly relaxing my body.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep...

             ──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────
                          /Third pov/

In an underground hide out, the lights are always on but not that much when it's past 6 o'clock.

The lights will mimic how bright or how dark the sky is up above, it never rains — cuz it's underground— 

We don't want months of hard work from the trainees getting wet and destroyed by the rain.

So in the J. Y. P headquarters it's always bright and sunny. Even though there isn't really a sun it's still a beautiful day.

Just like today the same beautiful day where the eight friends went out to explore.

The new four visitors were exited and couldn't sit nor stand still, ready to explore their agent friends whole workspace.

Even if they have been here before, the other four, the agents were equally excited since it has been a long time since they last visited.

Going out to see the place again, the 8 knew it was going to be a great morning.

        «────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

A/N: heh shorter one...

Sorry bye hope you enjoy.