𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧, 𝟏𝟒

After a few more minutes of waiting and talking a van arrived in front of them,

"Hope in" jeongin said when he rolled down the window.

They did, when Felix opened the door he saw Seungmin, hyunjin, minho, chan, in the back seat and jisung in the passenger seat with jeongin in the drivers seat.

Changbin sat next chan and Felix sat next to changbin.

They started to go back to their base,

It was silent for a while so Felix decided to lighten up the mood, " So, seungmin I heard what happened earlier. " he smirk.

Seungmin turned red " Jisung you snitch " he mumbled to himself.

This made the four agents laugh and left the other four confused.

"What are you guys talking about? " hyunjin asked putting his arm around seungmin.

Seungmin rolled his eyes shoved hyunjin's hand away.

"We aren't getting kidnapped right? " minho asked.

Felix looked at jisung, " did you force him into the van or something? " he asked.

Jisung bit his lip, " well he wasn't listening so I may have pushed him in and pinned him down until jeongin closed the door. "

Minho rolled his eyes "who gets in a black van with someone you barely know. "

All of them laughed brightening up the mood. " well you did almost go to an abandoned place in the woods with a person who randomly gave you a suspicious drink. " jisung said making everyone go quiet, especially the skz members.

"Soobin? That annoying brat that won't take no as an answer. " hyunjin said.

"Chill he just loves us too much, although it's getting quite annoying. " hyunjin said side hugging seungmin.

But surprisingly seungmin didn't attempt to move him.

Felix widen his eyes ~ someones falling in love ~ he sang only for jisung and jeongin to hear.

"Your the one who talks when you almost got drugged if it weren't for seungmin " jeongin said.

Hyunjin's eyes widened, as well as the others

Seungmin scoffed "you call your selves the best gangsters in Korea when you didn't even notice someone drugged your drink?, you would already be dead if you went to the U.S " he said.

The members were silent, chan spoke he thought it was right to know what was happening.

"Can you tell us what's happening? " he asked. The three agents looked at the chosen leader of the mission.

" Later when we are all safe, we'll explain everything later Okay? " jisung said.

Chan noticed none of the four agents has relaxed, they didn't let their guard down.

Chan nodded and leaned back.

Minho also noticed this and observed the four agents especially jisung.

They looked so professional, maybe they were right once they step foot in the U.S they probably die.

They arrived somewhere in the rivers,
Jeongin drove into the water,

The confused boys were watching slightly panicking especially hyunjin being the drama queen he is starts holding on to seungmin for dear life and questioning jeongin on what he was doing and if he's crazy.

Jisung laughed and jeongin just rolled his eyes,

Once they were in the water the clueless boys watched on what was happening.