{ 𝟑𝟎 }

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅༻❁༺┅┅┅┅┅┅
Jisung watched as Yoongi typed away on his keyboard. Jisung asked him for help to find any clues to lead them to whoever wanted his minho dead.

Jisung had to ask Yoongi hyung to code because seungmin came back to the rented hotel late at night and was limping early in the morning for some reason...

Anyhow all of them are tired because they had to travel all the way back to Head grounds and to HQ, so seungmin can't code because he was sleeping and everybody else was resting as well.

Suga groaned and brushed his hair back with his hand in frustration. " We have been looking for hours and we still can't find any lead! " he whined

Jisung sighed and sat down beside suga and leaned all the way back on his chair.
Jisung closed his eyes and let his mind wander, he then remembered Jiru.

" Hyung, when is Jiru coming back? " jisung noticed that suga stiffened but it quickly went away as fast as it appeared.

" I don't know Ji... Let's wait a little more 'kay? " he said, but he has been saying the exact same thing every time jisung asks.

" What's wrong hyung? You can tell me- no, You need to tell me. Please? " Suga sighed and leaned back on his own seat.

" Ji, I don't know when he and the others-" Suga was cut off when jisung answered frustrated. " Jayden hyung is here! I saw him. "

Suga's eyes went wide. Jayden was Jiru's Bestest friend and they both went together out the border.

Jisung lied about seeing Jayden, but he knew he was back. They don't talk much but jisung faintly remembers his voice and Jayden's girlfriend.

Jisung winced as he remembered the voices two months ago. He recognized two voices.. Jayden's and his girlfriend - Ari..

Jisung figured there were four voices in total, maybe Jiru's other friends that blame jisung for whatever happened to Jiru.

" you saw him? Where. " suga asked. Jisung mentally panicked but answered confidently, " I saw him out late at night coming out of the convenience store beside the medical department
building. "

Suga sighed and looked away.. " Hyung.. Please? " jisung whispered. Suga sighed again and sat up straight facing jisung.

" Jisung, Your older brother.. " he trailed off and back again. " Went out the border and.. " he trailed off again..

Jisung was shaking, terrified.. " just tell me all ready! " he said. Suga took a deep breath, " He was suppose to come back after a month out but, when the agents came back Jiru wasn't with the group. "

Jisung's breath hitched, he stayed quiet wanting to hear more. " The others said that they encountered a huge group of men attacking them even though they made peace. "

Jisung could feel his eyes teary his heart breaking, rapidly hammering his chest.

Suga continued " Most of our agents died and the injured fled. Jiru.. Was one of the Injured but while running away, he vanished.. " suga finished his eyes teary himself. They were good friends as Jiru and Suga get along well.

Jisung was a mess, he layed his head on the table and silent tears fell. He chocked on a sob and covered his mouth letting out more silent tears..

He was shaking, the only family that is related to him gone.. Just like that. The one who sacrificed so much for jisung and promised to come back. Didn't come back..

Suga patted his back as he too was crying. Then jisung was filled with rage.

He leaned back to look at suga and held his wrist, " Jiru Hyung is alive.. Just somewhere out there, maybe the men who attacked kidnapped him."

Suga's eyes softened, " jisung.. "
" he's alive hyung! I know I just know it. "
Tears were still falling down jisung's cheeks.

Jisung couldn't see well because his eyes were flooded with tears. " We have to find who kidnapped him we have to find him, hyung. "

Jisung chocked on another sob and suga embraced him and rubbed his back. Just saying soothing thing to help calm the boy.

Jisung cried hard, tears flowing non-stop
As he tightened his grip of suga as if he will too disappear.

                     •┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈┈

A phone rang.. Yoongi picked it up and held it to his ear. " yes? " he asked still holding jisung.

" Sir, we have intruders coming in from the west. They aren't any of our recent enemies and they do not have a reason for why they are attacking us "

The voice was frantic, Suga abruptly stood up startling jisung as he did so. Jisung looked up at him in a questioning look.

" Jisung get up and call the others to the west wing! "  suga then sprinted out the door with jisung right behind him.

Jisung dashed to the west wing behind suga as he fumbled with his phone to call seungmin.

After a few rings the other line answered. " Jisung? This better be important because you just wok-"

He was cut off when jisung yelled, " Seungmin contact the west wing and send men immediately! As well as the others.. Although stay back, you can't really walk and your much more helpful behind the screen. " he said teasingly and seriously too.

Jisung heard some rustle from the other line and heard seungmin typing away, " I'll warn Felix and the others. "

Seungmin said and jisung mumbled a small 'ok' and ended the call. Both continued to run, and Suga turned to meet up with the other head masters.

Jisung was about to head to the other agents when suga was going to enter one of the meeting rooms, but suga pulled him along.

Jisung stared at the other confused but didn't question it and ran. They busted inside and saw that everyone was here.

Taehyung, Jungkook, Jimin, J-hope, and Jin. All of the head masters, also the ones who helped Namjoon built this project.

Jisung's breath hitched.. Yes of course he has met all of the head masters before on some events but they were never really that close. Except for Suga and Hobi.

All the attention was on jisung and jisung never felt so tiny in his life. They all looked strong and were buff all equally handsome and had this scary aura.

" Hyung why did you bring an agent with you? " Jungkook asked. " he's the brother of Jiru " after Suga said that the tension in the place suddenly shifted.

Most of them smiled but they were still serious and jisung knew that.. Well looks like Jiru had a good relationship with the Head Masters.

Suga went to sit down next Taehyung with an empty seat beside him, so he gestured for jisung to sit down.

And jisung did. He sat down and waited for someone to talk. " We are currently being under attack by an unknown enemy we have..." Jin said.

𝑱𝒊𝒏, 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒇 𝑱. 𝒀. 𝑷 𝒂𝒈𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒚.

" It isn't one of our recent enemies who disagree with project Elysium.. It also couldn't be our old forgotten ones since I asked Eunchae to check if there is anyone who is against us for a long time. " he said that looking at jisung as if he was telling only him something.

" There was none but one.. " the tension around the room shifted again.
But this time it was Uneasy and Fear.

Jin took a deep breath and said, " There can only be one person who wants us dead more than anything..

" 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝑱𝒀𝑷 𝒉𝒊𝒎𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇.. "

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅༻❁༺┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

Sorry if this is confusing but the next chapter will sort of have an explanation.

Bye Stays!