𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧, 𝟐𝟓

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Minho and jisung were walking on the side-walk currently on their way to the festival.

Today was the annual anniversary of the start of Elysium. Called - Happy beginning of Elysium day - !

The others are on their way, since they started their journey early in the morning they should be here in time.

This massive event will be held in the theater and the park beside it will hand out delicious food.

The boys got to the theater and because jisung volunteered to help set the stage they arrived early.

"Ah, Jisungie my boy your here! " a feminine voice was heard from behind, they turned around and jisung smiled at the lady walking towards him.

"Yeji! I missed you " jisung said going in for the hug, minho's just stood there awkwardly while subtly smiling.

They hugged for a good long minute and jisung was the first to break the hug, but yeji didn't let go instead she clung onto his arm.

Minho didn't like it one bit, the three all walked together, but it was mostly jisung and yeji doing the talking.. Minho just followed along, glaring at the girl from time to time.

Yeji noticed the odd behavior from the stranger and her gaze moved between him and jisung, who was clueless of the whole situation.

Yeji smirked and clung onto jisung more just to annoy minho, surprised that the boy even let her, she glanced back at Minho and winked.

Minho frowned but stayed silent, glaring at her even more. To say that yeji wasn't terrified by the stare was a lie.

"Aunty Kim, let me help you. " jisung said running to the old lady placing the deserts. Which left yeji and Minho alone in the back,

Jisung turned to face them " guys come help! Those chair aren't going to arrange themselves. "
Minho scoffed and walked near jisung bumping into yeji harshly on the way.

Yeji's eyes widened, next she rolled them going to jisung to help him place down the food instead of helping Minho arrange the chairs.

Some of the things were done last night, their just completing the ones that aren't finished yet, the theater was huge as the largest football stadium.

The stage was in the middle and it was quite massive as well, it would probably take thirty minutes to walk from one end to the other.

As yeji and jisung came back and placed the deserts on the small table, Aunty Kim called, " jisung honey, can you please get ribbons from the storage room in the back? "

"Yes Aunty! " jisung replied, running to get them but Aunty Kim stopped him. " jisungie you might need someone to come with, that's a  lot of ribbons "

It must be the ribbons for the stage! Jisung thought, as he looked up to see little to no ribbons hanging.

Yeji was already walking towards jisung but Minho beat her to it, pulling jisung away " I'll go with you. " he said dragging jisung to the back.

"What- oh ok. " jisung mumbled as he tried to balance himself, yeji just stared at the two, grinning and shook her head.

The walk their was silent and pretty fast, they got to their destination and went in. It was dark and stuffed with many things,

Jisung squinted his eyes trying to adjust his eyesight, he moved around slowly careful not to bump into anything.

Suddenly the lights turned on and blinded him, he looked back at Minho who was at the entrance, there was apparently a light switch that jisung missed.