𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧, 𝟏𝟔

"They're 4 in the living room, 3 in the kitchen and 5 is coming up stairs " Felix said as he looked through his phone connected to the Cameras in the base.

Jisung nodded at this information, " can you access the main control system? " he asked to Felix while leading the others to the back door.

"No, I only have my phone on me I can't access with a weak device, there are 2 coming to the back door" he said after checking the footage again.

"How did they know where here? " chan asked looking left and right to see if anyone was in the hallway.

"I don't know.. If they found us that fast they must be trained greatly and have good hackers I guess. " jisung replied stopping as he heard Felix say they a
Were men going to the back door.

" Why are they so many? " Minho said after seeing multiple of men pass by.

"Oh there were more but half of them fell for the traps, look" Felix showed a reply footage showing behind the fountain to where they parked their vehicles in.

It showed a white van coming in but it wasn't even fully in the place when the floor split open swallowing the van whole, there were muffled screams that faded as the van fell deeper.

The floor closed again and the same happened to the second van, but until the third batch.

The third batch came on foot and some using grappling hooks to get across the trap door.

Once most of them were in, a person stood in front of the door and immediately fell after the camera scanned the man,

Just like what happened with minho yesterday, next a person with a grappling hook got across

They were surprisingly good and not dumb enough to die, the person who got across pressed a button the same button Felix pressed when they went in.

The men slowly came in and to the current situation.

Jisung thought for a split second then leading everybody to his room.

Once they reached the younger's room jisung opened a secret compartment which was very small,

The members were shocked the compartment showed a dark hole leading somewhere unknown.

Jeongin closed the door to the room and pushed everyone forward, " hurry go in "
He said in a hushed voice.

Jisung went in first then Felix but before he went in he said ' try not to scream ' then winked and went in.

Next the other two agents let changbin and chan go in when changbin's turn came he scream in tiny as the sound faded.

And so does chan when it was his turn, hyunjin was up next but hesitated he Cling onto seungmin's arm as seungmin was pushing off and told him to hurry up.

Jeongin pushed minho to go and when he did he let out a shocked gasped but didn't scream, this somehow scared the older more.

He still whined to seungmin that he won't go so jeongin went first not wanting to third wheel.

"Hyunjin come on hurry they might come to this room next and I still have to close the compartment" seungmin argued in a hush tone,

Seungmin was liking the warmth the older gave but they don't have time right now.

"Come with me " hyunjin said now hugging seungmin his grip tight, when seungmin noticed that the older won't let go anytime soon he gave up.

They went in and was greeted by darkness hyunjin was about to scream when they fell but seungmin put his hand on his mouth shutting the older up.