𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧, 𝟐𝟎

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

It being morning the two boys were distant not like they were close before.

Jisung just couldn't stand eye contact after what happened yesterday... If they weren't interrupted would they have... Kissed?

Just even thinking about it is making jisung a light shade of pink.

Minho who didn't understand why the younger was avoiding him, he was fine with what happened but still awkward.

But he wanted to be close to the younger..

"Arghh! " jisung yelled brushing his hair back with his hand, he got annoyed thinking about it. " You alright?" Chan said looking at him.

Jisung returned eye contact and smiled how could he have such patients? Is what he thought.

Chan was calm and collective which suits him of course, "Nothing wrong just a lot on my mind " jisung replied.

Chan nodded " Wanna talk about it? " he said, jisung got his coat and phone walking to Chan and putting his hand on the others shoulder.

" Thanks but I'll just keep it to myself for now.. " jisung said, Chan smiled and nodded both headed out the door.

          •.:°❀×═════════×❀°:.•

All eight taking a walking in JYP's
inpark,  the twins were walking hand in hand while seungmin was eyeing some cute Pomeranian dogs

With hyunjin by his side, jeongin was walking side by side with chan talking about God knows what.

And Chang bin and minho where at the back taking in the marvelous scenery.

It was bright and early in the morning for some people to be screaming. There were some other agents needing to get their work done, but poor them that they have to deal with Jisung, Felix and jeongin's scream.

"ICE CREAM!! " Felix yelled running towards the self serve ice cream shop.
Changbin and hyunjin also running towards the shop.

Many colors as well as many flavors, some trainees are chatting with there friend group discussing about random things that came to their mind.

Felix kept poundering on what flavor he would get.. He took a large size cup and took the ice cream scooper and scooped one chocolate, one vanilla, one strawberry, and one mocha.

He scooped all of his favorites then going to the toppings he grabbed the rainbow sprinkles and showered a whole bunch of the onto his ice cream.

He got three chocolate stick o's and sticked two in his ice cream and one in his mouth.

He specifically picked the yellow spoon and got out behind the counter to show off his ice cream.

Hyunjin wanted to go in too to create his own ice cream, but the half door wouldn't open for him.

He looked at seungmin who was the closest with puppy eyes asking for help, seungmin chuckled and got out what looks like an ID from the inside of his shirt.

He held it up to a scanner right beside the entrance to the back counter, after a beep seungmin pushed the half door and let hyunjin in.

He then followed, jeongin changbin and chan went in as well, jisung went in next followed behind minho.

Jisung got a big cone and picked out vanilla and strawberry. Minho picked a cup and scooped mint and and vanilla.

Jisung didn't say anything and didn't make any eye contact with minho, who was sad and wanted attention from the younger.