𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧, 𝟏𝟖

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

At the elevator the remaining seven got out, " He went in the wrong door. " Felix said, " what happened? " jeongin asked clearly concerned about his hyung.

"He'll be alright, I'll go check on him" Felix said reassuring the younger. " lead them to the office, we'll follow " he said.

Seungmin nodded bringing the others through the hallway, once they were out of sight Felix went in to check on jisung.

"Jisung? " he called, when he heard nothing he went in the room more. "Jisung where are you? " he called, this time he heard sniffing.

He ran after getting a grasp of what's happening, " Jisung, Are you okay? " . Felix saw jisung on the ground Mumbling words that Felix couldn't hear.

His hands were covering his ears making him look so little, " Jisung oh my gosh, Are you okay? " Felix said now kneeling down beside the crying boy.

He patted the boy's back trying to calm the boy down, jisung was mumbling words again and Felix leaned in more to hear.

But was shocked to what jisung said.

"No, no, no. Jiru... Is alive..... Right? "

"Jiru.. Please. . . " jisung cried.

Felix was shock and confused but didn't question it, instead he consoled the other. "Of course he is, he is alive jisung " he said.

Jisung just cried even harder, they sat there for twenty minutes trying to calm down.

Felix managed to convince jisung and himself that jiru is alive. They walk out and headed to the main office.

Minho pov:

We walked down the hallway for a while then came across a massive double door, jeongin opened the door and went in, we followed shortly.

"Ahh, Innie your here. Where's The others? " a person who seemed older then us came up to jeongin and hugged.

"Bokkari went to go get J.One  because he went in the wrong door. " jeongin replied. I assumed the Bokkari is Felix and J.One is jisung .

"Alright, take a seat " the elder said, we say down in a long comfy couch.

We all took a seat and the elder person in a seperate chair in front of seungmin.

Next to seungmin is chan then come changbin then me and finally hyunjin.

Jeongin took the seat next to the elder in a seperate chair.

"We haven't met yet so let me introduce myself. My name is  Yoongi but you can call me suga" the elder said smiling and putting his hand up to shake hands.

Chan got up and shook his hand and bowed, me and the others followed, "So, are these the ones you are told to protect? " said Suga.

"Yes, but all of our identities are revealed. And luckily they don't know what agency we're in. " seungmin said looking a bit serious.

Yoongi nodded and looked at jeongin as he continued, " As you probably know they found out where our hiding spot is quite fast, so we thought it would be a good idea to stay here for the time being. " jeongin continued.

"So you're looking for a place to stay? Yeah I can help you with that. " Yoongi said and jeongin smiled.

"So work stuff out of the way now let's talk, How are you seungmin.. Got a boyfriend yet-" they talked for awhile.

Chan joining in some time later, and it left us three sitting there awkward...
I wondered if jisung was okay, he looked a bit uneasy and just ran out.

Just as if on cue the door opened to Felix and jisung, Felix had a small smile on his face and jisung had red circles under his eyes. I could tell that he was crying. But why?

"Hey, Yongbokkie, Hannie come in. " Yoongi said gesturing the two to come in and take a seat.

I really wanted to ask what happened but the words couldn't come out, but then Yoongi started talking.

"So.. Yongbok-" "I told you to just call me Felix. " he said acting annoyed and Yoongi just laughed and continued.

"Felix.. Where were you guys? " he asked, "Jisung went in the wrong door because he rushed out of the elevator. " Felix said calmly patting jisung's back.

"Alright..  So I already arranged you a place to stay, just show your ID and you guys can stay there for how long you want. " yoongi said seeing them to the door.

"We will only need it until we defeat whoever is trying to get them. And thanks hyung" jisung said still a bit uneasy but smiled.

"Anytime, we should hang out more.. It's been awhile since we spend time together" Yoongi said swinging his arm around jeongin as he sat down.

"Yeah! That will be great. " seungmin said. "Ok we'll go check the place out bye. " Felix said getting up.

"Bye, if you need anything you know who to call. " Yoongi said holding up his hand that looked like a phone and put it up his ear.

           ──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

/Jisung pov/

In front of us is a big building with a sign
" J' Motel "

We walked in the building heading to the front counter where a lady in her early thirties sat.

She noticed us coming and greeted us, which we greeted back of course. " Good afternoon, I'm agent J.One and Mr. Min got us some rooms? " he asked with the others in awe of the place.

The lady looked through her computer and nodded once she saw J. Ones's name.

"Ah! Yes Mr. Min got you guys four V. I. P rooms, but I see that there is eight of you." The lady said quite confused a bit.

I was also confused but before he could ask the lady spoke, " are all of you together? " she asked.

I chuckled " well, only one but the rest of us no " I said, the lady giggled and passed me the keys,

I thank her and called the others, "so where's my room? " hyunjin said first as they were in the elevator,

"For tonight, you'll be sharing a room with a partner, yoongi hyung only got us four rooms. " jisung said

Every body groaned now knowing they won't be able to sleep well, except for changlix.

"Okay... So I dibs jeongin" seungmin said  " what no fair a want jeongin, he is the most quietest person here " jisung argued

Jeongin and Felix just rolled their eyes
" No, you guys are going with one of the gang members " Felix said unfazed.

The members are also shocked at this information, the elevator bell dinged meaning they reached their destined floor.

" What why? That's ridiculous " seungmin said a bit annoyed. " Because they don't know their way around the park so it will be easier to have a person who is familiar with the park. " jeongin said.

The two agents sighed and gave in.

Jisung still confused if he should believe what the people said about jiru, or to ignore it.

       «────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

A/N

Hi I'm back with another one,

I was shocked when I watched The escape of the 7  but I don't want to give any spoilers

Definitely recommended. ✨