𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧, 𝟏𝟐

Warning
There will be a little bit of homophobia in this chapter,
Be careful, if your not comfortable about it.

:-_-_-_-:

"Sir, " a boy said. " What is it, if it's not about what I think it is there's no need to talk, " the man in the seat said with such cold and irrational voice.

"Yes, it is actually. " this got the man's attention and is now looking at the boy in the eyes waiting for him to continue.

"Well, there's this boy who is always with Seo Changbin, " the boy was cut off from a loud bang on the table.

"What does that have to do with what I Want! " the man said, now looking annoyed.

"Sir I, they are in the way and they seem to keep a good eye on them. " the boy said shaking with fear.

"Who are they? " he said not caring for the shaking boy.

"They might be some obsessed fans, I can tell soobin to do something if that's what you want. " the boy was on the verge of crying.

"Let soobin know about this, make him do something, NOW! " the man screamed, another bang on the table was heard and the boy nodded and bowed deeply and ran out.

" I'll get you someday, and that day is near. " the man smirked to himself.

:-_-_-_-:

M

onday-

It would seem like a normal day for other students, but not for stray kids.

" Okay, we just talk to them... No biggie " Chan said. " oh, I'm sure they have a reason " changbin shrugged

"Are you defending them? " Minho asked.
" what no, why would I? " changbin said.

"Because you have a Big crush on that freckled boy " hyunjin said rolling his eyes.

"Yeah, you seem to hang out with him quite often" Chan looked at him.

"I- shut up, I bet you like the fox one " he said a hint of pink across his cheeks.

"No, he's like a child.,, a cute one " Chan smiled. Everybody else rolled their eyes is disbelief.

With Jisung <3

The four agents were walking into school, but for some reason something feels off.

They were getting stared at but it was mostly Felix, the four didn't care and continued walking to their lockers

Once they reached their lockers, Felix went to his and saw terror.

His locker had notes on it, at first Felix was confused but then his eyes landed on pictures of Him and Changbin hangin out.

He then read the notes,

Fag, stay away.

Look at you all happy
You won't be so happy when
My binnie, leaves you for me.

He is just using you.

He is mine, start away or else.

The notes hurt but what hurt the most was.

He doesn't like you, your ugly