𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧, 𝟐𝟑

They made it, after a 3 hour long drive they got to 𝑬𝒍𝒚𝒔𝒊𝒖𝒎.

"Woah.. So this is where we'll be staying at? " minho awed. Jisung chuckled and said 'yup' popping the 'p

The house wasn't small but wasn't big either, they both went inside and started to wash up.

Jisung was resting on the bed when minho called his name from the bathroom, " Uhmm jisung? "

The said boy turned his head and hummed back, " I don't have any clothes " jisung chuckled and stood up from the bed going to his closet.

The house belonged to Jisung and Jiru, after jiru was old enough to take care of jisung he bought this house but both brothers barely stayed here.

Jisung got some pair of clothing that would fit the older, he passed it to minho and went back to the bed.

Minho was done and came out wearing blue PJs and his hair looked so fluffy like a cloud.

"So where am I going to sleep? " minho asked, jisung stood up again and took minho's hand intertwining their fingers together.

They went down the hallway way to the next door, jisung reached for the door knob but his hand stopped.

Thoughts raced through his mind, this is hyung's room.. Is it okay for minho sleep here? I kinda want minho to room with me... What no! That's so weird it'll probably be awkward. Hyung? When is jiru hyung coming back? It's been awfully long... Yoongi and hobi hyung are so quiet, which isn't like them..

"Jisung? "  minho's hand landed on jisung's shoulder causing him to flinch, jisung looked at minho, I'm just overthinking it again.. Jiru is probably fine.

"Yeah? " minho point to the door " is this where I'll be sleeping? " jisung looked at the door again and shook his head.

"You'll be sleeping with me " jisung said retracting back his hand and took minho's hand again and went back to his room.

Minho was confused " why? There was a room right there" they made it the room and was just standing there. " it's.. Off limits "

Minho looked at jisung " Who's room was that? " jisung was silent for a minute. " My brother's " Minho was shocked

"You have a brother?! Why didn't you tell me? " jisung hesitated and Minho saw that, he continued " you don't have to answer if your not comfortable with it "

Jisung smiled but he had this feeling that he needed to tell Minho... " no it's okay why don't we sit for this one"

They sat on the bed crisscross, jisung took a deep breath and answered slowly, " Remember when I randomly ran out of the classroom after seeing felix's phone? " Minho raised a brow trying to remember.

Minho slowly nodded after a while, he looked back at jisung silenty asking why. " My brother was one of the agents the head-masters picked to investigate outside the walls of Elysium"

"It was a last minute thing and they were going that night, and I wanted to talk him out of it but... He was just stubborn. "

Jisung could feel a tear falling down, he was confused, anxious and anticipating for answers,

"The last time he went to investigate outside the walls, he came back fighting for his life... " jisung's voice cracked while saying that.. Minho wrapped his arms around jisung and slowly rubbing his back whispering assuring words to him.

"I haven't heard from him since " after a few more minutes of quiet sobs and sniffles they both were laying down, Minho spooning jisung and playing with the youngers soft hair.

Jisung hid his face in minho's chest seeking warmth, Minho hesitated to ask but curiosity was killing him.

" Jisung.. " he said getting a hum signalling for him to continue, " How did you get in the agency? "

It was silent for an awful long minute and jisung finally answered, " the village I lived in.. Was raided, I was only two when thieves burned down my home.. I witnessed my parent's death and it haunts me every now and then "

"Jiru was five and took me and we fled, we lived in a dark alleyway for weeks even if he was starving he gave most of the food to me.. "

Minho could hear sniffles again and rubbed the younger's back subconsciously pecking his forehead.

Jisung grabbed on minho's shirt tighter and cuddled deeper into the warmth the older gave.

" Namjoon, the one who made Elysium found us and saved us... He took us back here and took care of us, he was my hero "

Minho hugged jisung tighter and brought him impossibly more closer, it was silent for more minutes and Minho heard tiny snores from the younger.

He smiled and pecked his forehead again and closed his eyes joining him in dreamland.

         ──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

Fire, fire was everywhere! A lady looked in my eyes then at my brother's going back and forth.

She then mouthed something I couldn't understand but jiru nodded slowly.. tears flowing none stop.

We were in a cabin hiding from thieves but then I heard a scream, I saw mom lying there lifelessly getting stabbed in the chest multiple times.

next to her I saw dad crying and screaming.. It all went silent, dad got hit in the head with a thick block of wood..

Everything went slow, Crinsom red splattered across the room and he fell down burning to ashes.

"DADDY!! MOMM-Mmpf " I shaky hand covered my mouth as the two thieves looked at our direction.

I was crying, my legs could barely walk but I had to run.. Run like my life deepened on it which was.

I was going as fast as I can trying to catch up with jiru, they were catching up to us I ran faster.. But it was no use.. Jiru was far ahead of me but I tripped.

"Ahh! "  splash! Blood scattered on my clothes and face " JISUNG!!! "

           ──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

" AHHH! " jisung sat up waking a sleeping Minho in process, jisung was breathing heavily and drenched in sweat.

His eyes teary, he looked around the room and sighed in relief when he was fine,

Minho got up and patted jisung's back " are you okay? Do you want water. " he asked. Jisung nodded " yes please... "

Minho got up and headed to the kitchen, he came back with a glass of water and gave it to jisung, he gulped down the water and gave it back to Minho mumbling a thanks.

" are you alright? " Minho asks. Jisung nodded and patted the space on the bed beside him.

Minho sat down and jisung immediately clung onto him and both cuddled, they stayed like that for a few minutes but Minho broke it.

" As much as I want to stay like this we can't. " jisung didn't budge and tightened his grip on Minho, " Why not? " Minho laughed and played with the youngers hair.

" Because I want to explore! " he said. Jisung moved but to minho's lap straddling him and hiding his head in the crook of minho's neck.

Minho blushed red and his heart was screaming.. It was so loud but both ignored it.

It would be lying if he said that jisung's heart wasn't hitting his chest hard and he was red as a tomato but jisung liked it.

Both like the touch, jisung felt safe.. He felt like he could tell the older everything, that he could trust him, Minho felt hot.. But he couldn't bring himself to break the hug.

They stayed there for a couple more hours and eventually they fell assleep again.
       «────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Short chapter, sorry for the 1 week delay.

Just health issues.. Hehe sorry