𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧, 𝟐𝟔

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅༻❁༺┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

The night has finally started, everyone in town gathered in the theater. Many people going in and out, going to their seats.

The eight sat on a table three rows from the front, the table shaped as a rectangle and covered in white cloth with a a glass vase, that has small lighting in it, in the center of the table.

Similar to the other tables around the theater. The atmosphere was calm and energetic at the same time.

Everyone there was kind and friendly, it felt like everyone was a friend and none an enemy.

The eight enjoyed their meal as they listen to the host, and watched many talented people perform on stage.

" All right, Everyone! I hope you're enjoying the night, I can see some of you guys are getting sleepy.. But don't sleep yet, we have a long way ahead of us!! "
The host spoke.

The crowd cheered and after it died down a bit the host spoke again, " Everybody can you please stand up and head to the dance floor!! " she screamed.

The crowd cheered again and many people stood up slowly making their way to the front.

Felix instantly stood up dragging changbin with him, jeongin went over to the food section and grabbed a big plate of everything.

Seungmin followed Felix, but to jisung's surprise he pulled hyunjin along, jisung grinned and was about to head to the dance floor too when yeji stopped him.

"HEY JISUNGIE! I HEARD THERE'S CHEESECAKE IN THE DESSERT TABLE! " she had to yell because of the music but jisung made out everything she said.

Jisung grew excited, since when has it been since he had a cheesecake? He had been to busy with the current situation that he couldn't get a break.

Jisung ran towards the dessert table leaving yeji behind, she giggled and went to her table with her friends.

Minho followed jisung as the boy ran out of nowhere, once he got there Minho was taken aback by the cutest thing in front of him.

Jisung had cheesecake in his mouth and another one still in his hand, making him look like a squirrel, jisung's eyes widened when he tasted the dessert made him even more beautiful and pure

Minho chuckled as he snapped out of his freeze, he slowly walked to jisung and the younger noticed, "Minho, you got to taste this, it feels like heaven! "

Minho also noticed that jisung's guard was almost completely down, even at the hotel back in the agency his guard was up still taking suspicious of everything around him.

This just shows how jisung feels completely safe in Elysium.

Minho smiled and took a cheesecake for himself and held jisung close by the waist, this got a notice from jisung and the younger blushed but didn't say anything.

The two continued talking and after a while jisung pulled them to the front, Minho also noticed that he himself felt safe and sound, like he had nothing to worry about.

All his problems lost in the music and the company of many new friends, This was the Elysium effect, you know people around you aren't a threat, and it was a relief to feel that.. Minho finally relaxed and partied with jisung.

                    •┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈┈

"It's now time for Games!! Let's start with a Race! I'm pretty sure everyone knows what a race is right? " the host asked, the crowed responded with a yes.