𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚, 𝟐𝟒

The stars are always shining and they never dim, they burn while they look after the universe...

Mom always said once a person dies a new bright star is born in the sky,

" So does that mean all of these stars are dead people mommy? " little jisung asked his eyes sparkling with the stars.

The woman chuckled and raised her hand to Pat little jisung's hair, " No jisungie, After the stars you go to a beautiful place called heaven "

Little jiru joined in the conversation " then how long will the dead people live in the stars? "

All three looked up at the dark sky, it was silent for a while until the woman spoke in a soothing voice, " After their purpose is done... "

Little jisung turned to look at his mommy " what does that mean? "

The woman smiled and looked back to the sky and sighed " all stars have a different purpose... "

She stopped there and just stared at the stars, little jisung looked back up and smiled,

Jisung looked beside him and found minho getting comfortable on the grass to lay down and take a nap,

"What are you doing? " jisung had a soft voice similar to his mother, minho shifted to look at han.

" Star gazing " he simply said, jisung giggled and scooted closer to the older..

After sleeping the whole day the two were fully awake and decided to go outside to pass the time..

It was already past midnight and the two boys were sitting in a nearby park under a big tree with red and yellow leaves.

There was a small space separating them and none of them had the courage to close it. Jisung layed down next to minho, his eyes never left the stars.

It was silent for a moment and jisung decided that he didn't actually knew the elder, " Can you tell me a little bit about your past? I already told you mine.. It should be fair right? " jisung said.. Hesitation was felt.

Minho chuckled and scooted closer finally closing the gap between them, " There's not much about me.. " he started, " I never experienced love from my parents.. As long as I can remember, they never cared about my existence. "

" They kept going on these long 'Business trips' and one day they just suddenly not come back and after a few months I got word that my parents died.. " Minho closed his eyes and draw a deep breath, " the reason is still unknown to this day. "

Jisung took this excuse to hug Minho and cuddle, "I'm so sorry " his saying was genuine and he was really sad for Minho but he was mostly focused on  the warmth he was getting and his fast heartbeat.

Minho wrapped his arms around the younger and slid his face in the crook of the smaller's neck. Jisung was red but tried to calm his heart down.

They stayed there for the next ten minutes until it was interrupted by jisung's phone, jisung quietly groaned annoyed at who decided to call in 2 in the morning.

This didn't go unnoticed by Minho, he smiled and brought jisung closer makeing the boy help in surprise, jisung eyes widen and had to force his eyes away from the majestic man in front of him.

He grabbed his phone from his pocket and looked at the id caller. It was Felix, jisung huffed and answered. " Hello? "

" Jisung?! Where are you? " jisung pulled the phone away from his ear for a moment and the placed it back snuggling into minho's chest more.

"What? " the other line sounded like chaos, chairs being flipped and pans clanging in the background. " Is it true you guys went to Elysium? " jisung sighed.

"Yes.. " " without Me- I mean US? " " That is correct. " jisung heard Felix scoff and Minho giggled.. Jisung swore it was the most beautiful giggle ever.

" Idiot, Why did you leave me with these crack heads! " jisung and Minho laughed at that comment. Just then they heard a scream from felix's side..

" FELIX! THE TOASTER IS ON FIRE!-
hyunjin- seungmin take care of your man!

What? He ain't mine.. In fact it was a microwave not a toaster that is currently on fire and spreading rapidly.

SEUNGMIN! WHAT?!....

Jeongin why did you do that?! " that sounded like chan yelling.. " do what?.

What did you throw in the fire? ...... The closest thing to me-

Which is?-  Your sweater... "

"Did you throw channie's sweater in the fire? " it was changbin who said that while wheezing and then a loud thud was heard after,

Jisung and minho assumed that changbin fell.

" I panicked! " it was silent for a hot second before chan yelled " AND YOU CALL YOURSELVES PRO AGENTS? "

"Don't yell at me! " seungmin also stepped in " Yeah don't yell at innie "

Hyunjin's voice said, " If minnie says You can't yell at him then you can't yell at him. "

" OH FOR PETE'S SAKE! " felix's voiced echoed through and jisung and Minho were laughing like total lunatics.

Jisung's stomach started to hurt, clutching his stomach and rolled away and gasped when he felt a strong grip pull him back and secured tightly around him.

Minho pulled him back still laughing but not loosening his grip on the smaller, jisung blushed pink but it became worse when Minho said,

" Where are you going sungie ? " the nickname made jisung dizzy, he felt his face turn hot and again his heart beating like crazy.

" you are so lucky you aren't here.. "

Jisung laughed again, " yeah I do Not want to be there right now "

" you're lucky your on a date, I won't disturb any longer have fun~~"

No matter how many times it happens jisung just can't get use to it.. His face was burning again- " It's not a date! "

They could hear laughing and jisung hanged up and put down the phone.

Both were still laughing and giggling, jisung's giggles were muffled because his face was cuddled up in minho's chest.

The laughter died down and they were just staring at each other now,

They have been staying like that for a fee more hours now and eventually got up and walked home...

Tomorrow they were going to walk around town and have a good time.

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧
Short chapter again.. Hehe sorry,

Hope you liked it!