Laal ishq ❤️

Hello everyone i hope you all are fine and doing great. let's start our story.

Here we go ,

It was mid night PurVir were sleeping in each other arms suddenly vir sleep disturbed and looked at purvi... she is holding him and sleep peacefully.. Vir smiles and cover her with blanekt but weather was cold..

Vir : Thand badh rahi dheere dheere or agar aise raat bhar purvi soti rahi to purvi ki tabyat bigad jaegi. neeche le jata hu or bistar pe sula deta hu..

He carefully getup and pick her in his arms and came in their room. Vir laid down her on bed and he went back to the terrace to get the blankets pillows

He back in room lock the door came near purvi covered her with blanket and put the pillow under her head...!

He adjusting her carefully purvi feels his hand's moment she hold his hand and murmuring in a sleep..

Purvi : Mukhiji aap kaha ja rahe hai subha ho gayi kya

Vir : (smiled) Nahi hum kahi ja rahe apko chod kar or subha nahi hui raat hi ha aap aaram se so jaiye theek hai.

Purvi : Hmmm (she was in deep sleep)

He smile and lay down beside her but maintained distance... vir try to sleep amd then looked at his wife he smiles while remembering her lovable word for him..

Vir : (low tone) sach mai aapko humse pyaar hone laga ha.. sach mai humara 15 saal intezar khatam hoga boliye na.

A tear slip from his eyes like he was loosing his control vir came near her little and starring his LOVE. He going to touch her cheeks but stopped.

He took deep beathe and laid down staright and wipe his tears.. he again looked at purvi and smile with full of heart and confessed..

Vir : Koi nahi hum apka zindagi bhar intezar karenge mera pyaar bas apke didar ka mohtaj ha jo aaj use mil raha

Vir fall sleep while looking at purvi.. in midnight she was shivering due to cold weather... she goes near him and feels warmth.. she hugged him tightly and clutched his kurta vir was in deep sleep so he didn't even realize...

Night passes and it was fresh morning purvi was sleeping in his arms and he was also in deep sleep. purvi open her eyes slowly and rubbed her eyes... she found herself in his arms..

Purvi : Hum neeche kamre mai kab or kaise aaye or mukhiji ki baahon main mukhiji ne hume jagaya bhi nahi..

She try to getup and her bangles stuck in his kurta button she again fall little in his chest.. she removed her hairs & looking at him lovingly. she smile and admiring him he was looking dashing handsome most important innocent... she touched his face lightly and smile

Purvi : Mukhiji aap itne pyare masum kyu ha.. humne kabhi apka itna shant chehra nahi dekha..

She continously looking at him and smiling and he opening his eyes lazily she gets scared and getup in a hurry.. he open his eyes completely and look at her she was setting her hair stands in nervousness.. he smiled and sat up.

Vir : Aap kab uthi..

Purvi : (nervousness) abhi.. abhi. bas

Vir : Aap ghabra kyu ragi ha kuch hua ha kya aap theek to ha..