Bas Ek Baar

In last part :

Vir getup take out his loose white colour kurta from cupboard and came near her and make her wear it kurta and. Purvi lay down while holding his hand. He pampering her with kisses on her face patting her head slowly to make her sleep. with in a few mins she fall asleep.. vir smile and cover her with blanket carefully and move in washroom for freshnup.

Now Here We Go,

After taking bath he came out and take out his clothes to wear... he saw purvir sleeping peacefully he wear his payjama and left the room and came downstairs.

Vir came in kitchen for preparing lunch..
He chopped vegetables and washed them! in some time daal chawal prepared now he is making bhindi masala. (ofc mera fav ha)

He busy in cooking and felt someone hugged him from behind. He smile and teased her she kissed on his naked back yes he was shirtless! Vir drags her hands and pick her in arms then make her sit on kitchen slap...

Vir : So rahi thi na aap..! jaag kaise gayi

Purvi : Wo hume neend nahi aa rahi thi waise aap neeche khana banae aaye the hume keh diya hota hum bana dete.

Vir : Aap to roz hi banati ha ek din hum bana denge to kya hojaega purvi..

Purvi : Nahi mukhiji agar hume thakhe hai to aap bhi to thakhe hue ha na. Ab humare badan me dard ha to apke bhi hoga na..

She blabberd anything which comes in her mouth suddenly she realized and looked at him with nervousness.. he bite his lower lip try to control his smile. he came closer and put his finger on her chin and make her look at into his eyes..

Vir : (husky voice) na hosh rehta ha na khud pe zor rehta hai jab chadhta hai tere jism - e mohhhabat ka nasha. na aage ka dard yaad rehta na na aage ki shama yaad rehta ha.

Khud pe narazgi bohot ha us raat ki par pachtava nahi ha tujhe khud me samane
ka guroor bohot hai. tere jism pe nishaan mere naam ka tere aankho me sharmana mere naam ka tere raato ka hisab ab sirf mere naam ka..

Humari sirf ye gushtakhi hamesha maaf karna kyuki jab jab suroor chadhega tera kaabu mai nahi rahega ye vir aashiq tera. Khud ko barbad karne ke kayi raste honge magar humne chuna wo rasta jiski manzil sirf aap hai..

He finished his last sentence and kissed her ear she shiverd hold his shoulder and dugs her nails in his skin. vir pulled closer and wrapped hands around her tiny waist

She can easily feel his hot breathe and his gaze making her more nervous.. she try to push him but he deliberately pulling closer. their nose touched and now his cold finger creassing her thighs. purvi closed her eyes and gulped.

Purvi : Mu... mukh.. mukhiji.. kya kar rahe hai humne neeche kuch nahi pehna ha bas apka kurta hi pehna ha.. aap...

Vir : Jante ha kuch nahi pehna ha isiliye to chuu rahe ha apko waha pe.. itna bhi samjh nahi aata apko... hmm...

Purvi : Ji...! Aap jane dijiye hume...

Vir : To humare pass aai kyu.. ab aa gayi ho to jane nahi dene... hume apko khudse durr karna bilkul pasand nahi..

Purvi : Humne apko kamre me nahi dekha isiliye neeche chale aaye or bas apko piche se gale laga-

Vir : Jab sher ke muh khoon laga ho uske samne shikhar ban kar nahi aaya karte aap janti ha hum pagal ha apke liye..

Purvi : Ab aapse milne bhi nahi aa sakte hum or hum jante ha 15 saal se tape hai aap humare liye isiliye hum apko rokenge nahi, or jitni baar sabit karna padega hum apke hai.. karenge..