Mehnadi

If it's bored chapter, normal chapter, cute chapter, loving chapters or smut chapter.

it's only yours responsibility to vote atleast 50 + atleast in one or two days..! Otherwise don't expect me to update on time if you are not able support properly.

Here We Go,

Purvi enter in room after meetin up with naaz one last time she close the door but forgot to lock because she was tired and thinks he will come in any time so,

She took her small suitcase and talking out her nights clothes to wear she unpinned her dupatta and keep it aside on bed. her fingers move towards the doori and going to pull out

She heard door opening sound panic rushed into her body.. she turned her body and feels calm all of sudden because, it's her husband who enter in room while talking on phone

Vir smile looking at her while talking on phone.. she smile too and trying to open the strings.. vir saw she was struggling to open the doori...

Vir : Kartik mai kal tujhse baat karta hu..

He said and cut the call.. he slowly comes near her and held her shoulder.. she truned and looked into her eyes and gulped..

Vir : Madad chaiye to boliye na kab tak ladai karengi doori ke sath..

Purvi : Wo... wo... hum....

Vir : Wo... hum... rehne dijiye aaiye hum madad kardete ha aapki...

Purvi : Mukhiji hum karlenge mehnadi kharab hojaegi humari na.....

Vir : Hum madad karenge to kharab hojaegi or aap jo ye apne hatho ko itna kasth de rahi ha use mehandi nahi bigaegi kya..

Purvi : Ji.. ha... par.. wo...

Vir : Shhhh.....

He put his finger on her lips and sushed her. She gulped nervously as he comes close and put his chin on her shoulders and move hand to her doori... he gently pulled the strings and creasseing her naked part she close her eyes and clutched her suit... 

Purvi : Wo.... mukhiji.... darwaza band nahi ha na... koi aajeega...

He stepped back little nd looked at his wife's flushed face.. he smiled and goes to lock the door and came back to her. he open suitcase and took out his cotton white colour of kurta. she give him confused and he only smiled.

He off the lights expect lamp near the table.. he up her arms in air then slowly took off her kurti and threw on floor. She cover her chest with hands although she was in black inners but still feeling shy infront him. HE SMILED.

He pulls her closer by her waist she clutched  his kurta and breathing heavenly. He unhook her black inners and detached from her body she immediately hugged him tightly and hide her face in his braod chest. He hug him back and kissed her naked shoulder and wishperd near her ears huskily.

Vir : Sab kuch to hogaya ha humare beech phir itni ghabrahat bechaini purvi hum dekh chuke ha aapko ise zayda or ise kayi zayda apko mehus bhi kar chuke hai.

He said and make her wear his white kurta.. purvi's head was down in shyness. he lifted her chin and make her look into his eyes.

Purvi : Wo... mukh.. ji.... hume.. hume pyaas lagi hai..

Vir nodded.. but before she can pushed him he grab her hands lifted kurta and his fingers approaching near leggings purvi's heartbeats racing fastened when his cold rings touched her navel.. she shiverd and held her shoulder