caring pati

Hello Readers! I hope everyone enjoyed purvi's long night.👀❤️

Now, here we go.

Morning :

The morning is like new beginning. new beginning in their marriage relationship new beginning in their love! finally they completed each other in each and every sense- (Mentally physically emotionally.)

Whole night vir starring his love purvi  in mid night around 4 am he fall asleep the sun rays fall on Purvi's eyes and she wakes up. she rubbed her eyes little and her eyes fall on her cutie hansome pati who's holding in arms protectively. she creasseing his naked chest lovingly and look at those red mark. she blushed and put her head on his chest.. she was starring her husband possessively girl. she patted his cheek lightly and kiss his chest he was sleeping peacefully like small baby and his hairs falling on his forehead.

She remembered how he controlled her yesterday night! how he kisses her every inch of her body. how he give her order to undresse herself. how he pinn her against the wall. how he fucks her like a possessive beast.. she remembering how she was  moaning under him. she smiled shyly and playing with his golden chain. She put her chin on his center chest and looking at their shattered dirty clothes. She smiled in happy tears and hug him tightly.

Purvi : Ab to hum aapse kabhi dur nahi jaa paenge mukhiji.. humne apko poora nhi kiya balki apne hume poora kiya ha. hum aaj bohot khush hai. apke jaisa pati har kisi ke kismat me kaha. dadi na sahi kehti ha ache logo ke sath acha hota haa apke bina jeena mushkil lagta ha ab to. Ye humara jism humara nahi raha ab to apke naam ye rom rom hogayi ha vir ji.

she laughed and creassing his cheeks. the she felt his finger moment. yes he wake-up. purvi smile and put her head on his left biceps and waiting for him to open his eyes his open his eyes and then he feel some weight on his left shoulder vir's eyes meet her and he get shocked he felt her lil fingers creassing his chest.

Purvi smile vanished when she saw his shocked face.. vir looked at her messed up hairs, washed vermilion, cuts on her upper lips.. vir setup and ran his fingers in his hairs. she also sat behind him and looking at him with tear eyes vir looked at her and remove the blanket from her body and saw the red marks teeth mark hickey and scratched nail marks on her neck. suddenly his eyes fall on her wrist there was some dry blood, finger makrs on her small wrists and forearm.

His eyes get teary and palmed his face and nodded his head in disappointment she cover herself with blanket and wipe her tears.. purvi thinking that he forgot their beautiful special night.. purvi was waiting for him to say anything. But he sitting silently and thinking something. she get angry and frustrated after some minutes
of silence and she getup angrily while covering her body.

Purvi : (broken voice) bhul gaye na..!

Vir looked at her and he took payjama  wear it and getup from charpai. purvi watched his action and give sad smile. as usual a man get drunked and fucks his woman and forgot that night. purvi didn't expect this from him. He silently came near her but she stepped back and said in broken sad tone.

Purvi : Sab kuch bhul gaye na aap humare beech kya hua.. kal ki raat bhul gaye na aap hume pyaar kiya apne bhul gaye na aap hume apna banaya kal bhul gaye na aap.. sharab ke nashe main kuch yaad nahi raha apko..

She broke into cries.. vir nodded in no and hugged her tightly. she try to push him but he pick her in arms and sit on charpai and make her sit on his lap.

Vir : (patting back) purvi.. purvi.. aise mat boliye aap galat mat samjh rahi ha humari jaan..

Purvi : (crying) aap bhul gaye..

Vir : (kissed her forehead) nahi humari jaan hum kuch nahi bhule ha kuch bhi nahi.. sab yaad ha hume ek ek pal ek ek lamha ek ek cheeze sab yaad ha hume...