Pain.

That's like a good readers.. very good!aise hi vote support dete jaoge or mai waqt pe updates deti jaung! okiee❤️🫂

Here we go,

Evening it was evening.. shikha came back with her husband and brother's. from hospital. purvi standing in the corner and then vir entered in haveli with abhivesh & kartik. Pd welcoming the mother and the baby.. everyone looking happy. vir looked at purvi with weak smile.. she came near shikha and hug her and took the baby in her arms. ms sigh all of them to sit. purvi put the glass of water tray on table and did not looked at vir..

Pd : Shikha beta tu na apne kamre mai jake aaram kar.. purvi tu bhi ja beta ha

Purvi : Ji maa..

Vir look at her going in shikha's room. he talked for sometime with abhivesh and ms about factory works and party then he goes in room and sit on chair..

Vir : Mann to bechain ha par kya kare kuch samjh nahi aa raha ha ek taraf to lagta ha hum galat kar rahe ha or phir gussa jalan wali bhavnae bhi dil dimag ko kabu mai nahi rehne de raha ha.

He close his eyes and put his both legs on table and try to calm his mind then he heard door opening sound. he open his eyes and looked at in that direction. purvi put the dried clothes on bed then her eyes meet with him she was looking upset which is clearly visible in her eyes

Vir : (getup) purvi..?

Purvi : (without looking at him) Jii..

He came near her and asked in soft tone

Vir : Aap theek ha na..?

Purvi : Hume kya hoga thik hi ha

Vir : Nahi wo aap kone me khadi thi neeche isiliye

Purvi : Use kya hua mukhiji hum the sabke sath hi khade kahi bhi rahe

Vir : Nahi humne aise hi pucha wo-

Purvi : (turned towards him) kya..?

Her eyes were red and.. she was trying not to cry and fisted her finger on cloth vir come closer going to say something.

Vir : Wo hum-

Purvi loosen her sense and pulled him closer through his collar. their nose get touched and.. she slowly ran her finger in his hairs and looking in his eyes.. vir try to calm his emotions and gulped..

Purvi : (slow trembling voice) jab dur hi jane ka mann ha to itna kareeb kyu aaye   kya hume pata nahi chal raha ha raat ko der ae aana subha jaldi chale jana. chub rhi ha apki ye berukhi hume suna apne. phele to socha tha apke taraf dekhenge hi nahi par mann kaha manta ha mera.. khair hum theek ha humari chinta krne ki zarurat nahi ha apko jaiye tayariya kariye kal ke jashan ki..

Vir : Dekhiye purvi hum.

Purvi : Dekh hito rahe ha apko or kitna dekhe sune samjhe apko hum..?

Vir : (inner voice) aapko hum nahi samjha sakenge apni mann ki baat
kal hum aapse zarur maafi mangege

Purvi put his palm on her cheek and creassing softly.. then she hold his palm and make him touch her face and chest. vir was breathing heavenly he suddenly grabbed his hands back and left.. purvi was feeling angry with his ignorance & throw all the clothes on floor and sit on bed while wiping ter tears.

Purvi : Nahi saha ja raha ha aisa bartav jab andekha kar rahe ha to andekha kar lijiye fikar mat kariye.. kareeb aake dur chale jate ha aisa kyu... kyuu....

She wipe her tears and washed her face then collected all the clothes and put in cupboard the came down. she looked at abhivesh shikha and aryan they playing with baby and smiling.. purvi also smile while looking at then she remember his face and tear came in her eyes.. she was not able to understand what happened suddenly to him.. why he going far from her why he is making distance.. she can't tolerate his ignorance and distance.. it's enough really enough.