Teri Yaad ❤️

Hello everyone i hope you all are fine and doing great. Let's start our story.

But use phele..

May Lord Ganesha bless you with wisdom, prosperity, and happiness. Happy Ganesh Chaturthi Everyone ❤️

Here we go ,

It was morning time vir wake-up and get ready and came downstairs where Aryan sitting silently vir gets confused and goes near him..

Vir : Aryan kya hua beta.. itna chup kyu baithe ho. Kya hua batao mama ji ko..

Aryan up his face and looked at vir with teary eyes.. vir get tensed and picked up him in arms and sits on couch he hugged him tightly and put his face on his chest and patting his head lightly..

Vir : Kya hua beta batao mama ko

Aryan : Mummy ne daanta..

Vir : Kyu daanta batao mujhe..

Aryan : Mujhe doctor ke pass nahi jana dar lag raha isiliye mummy ne daanta..

Vir : (kissed his head) Mama ha na agar doctor kuch karega to mamu usko zor se marenge or zameen pe gir jaega..

Aryan giggled and vir smile while patting his head and wipe his tears. aryan looked at him puppy eyes and smiled..

Aryan : Ice cream khani ha

Vir : Ek bar doctor se mil le dekhte ha kya bol raha ha uske bad jo bologe wo khilaunga pakka..

Aryan hugged him vir patting his back.. shikhalooked at them & smile vir noticed her and getup..

Shikha : Chale vir..

Vir : Bohot galat baat ha didi apne kyu daanta mere Aryan ko agli bar apne agar daanta na to mai apse baat nahi karunga

Aryan smiled and looked at vir shikha laughed and admiring their bond Aryan kissed vir's cheeks.. vir smiles and kissed his head cutely..

Aryan : Mummy mai apse baat nahi karunga.. (cute pout)

Shikha : Acha mujhe maaf kardo beta..

Vir : Ha mummy ko maaf kardo wo kya ha na mummy ke pet mai tumhara bhai ya behen ha agar use pata chalega bade bhaiya aise badmashi karta to apko acha lagega batao to..

Aryan : (cutely) Nahiiiii

Vir : To phir jaldi se hum doctor ke yaha jate ha waha se aate waqt apko samosa kachori chocolate sab dilaenge..

Aryan : Ha mujhe ye sab chaiye..

Vir : Ha ha sab dilaenge.. chalo ab chalte ha jaldi jaldi..

Shikha : To mujhe maaf kiya ya nahi dono ne..

Vir and Aryan looked at each and then looked at shikha.. shikha was smiling and waiting for their answer... Vir and Aryan say in loud voice at the same time..

Vir & Aryan : Maaafff Kiyaaaa...

All laughed and then they came out from the haveli.. vir opened the door of car for shikha she sit comfortably then he picked up aryan and make him sit on front seat. Vir sits on driving seat start the car and drove off..

Scene shifts :

Purvi was working in kitchen but her mind and heart was stuck on vir she was thinking about him only suddenly she feel someone presence behind her. she turned and gets shocked..