A Long Night (ii)

Mature Content 18+

Continue
____________

Vir left her wrist and wipe her tears and kissed her cheeks softly she was feeling different after her first release she gulped and touch his cheek lightly he kissed her palm while maintaining their intense eyelock. vir creassed her her arms and he touch her trembling lips and smiled.

________________________________________

Then vir getup from charpai and untying his payjama and her chest were doing ups and down due to sensation she was feeling in her body. then he slide down his payjama along with boxers.. shiver ran down in her body and parted her lips. when purvi saw his long thick penis.. she started feelin weak on her knees. her vagina were wet due to to sexual sensations.
she blinked nervously and fisted her fingers on bedsheet.

Vir slowly came above her kissed her forehead to comfort her then claimed her lips and sucking harshly.. she also responding him with same energy but he was dominating.. he slipped tongue in her mouth and kissing passionately after some min she broke the kiss and looking at his puffing chest. vir kissed her nose and took her palms near lips and kissing her finger one by one. she smile weakly and kissed his forehead.

Vir pinned her hands above her head and took the dupatta and then tie her wrists tightly she wae feeling nervous as well exited..

Vir : (dominated tone) humare kehne ke baad bhi apne haath neeche kiye.. ab apke hath bandhe rhenge kuch der ke liye jab tak hum chahenge jitna bhi apko cheekhna ha chillana humare in kaano mai jana chaiye tab lagega hum apko sukh dene ke kabil ha..

Vir kissing her chest and neck like a possessive beast she moan and close her eyes tightly Then he sat up on his knees and parted her both legs wider. then he again came above her and put his both hand on charpai and touched his forehead with her.

Vir : (husky) tere baalo me apni ungliyo ko fasa kar apne hontho se chune ka ye mausam aaya ha. tere kajal bhare nighae teri jhil jaisi ankho se dard bhare aansu bahane ka mausam aaya ha.. Tere in  hontho ko tadapata, sukhta, machalta dekhne ka ye mausam aaya ha. tere galo ko apni jism ki garmi dene ka ye mausam aaya ha. tere saanso ke sath khilvad kar unhe khudke naam karne ka ye mausam aaya ha. tere jism ke kone kone par apne ishq ka naam dene ka mausam aaya ha. tere payalo ko apne suroor mai jhumane ka mausam ye aaya hai. tere chudiyon ko tootne or teri bindi ke sarkne ka mausam aaya ha. aaj apko jal bin machali ki tarah tadpane ka pagal karne ka mausam aaya ha tere mere milan ki raat ka ye mausam aaya ha..

She smile and kissed his nose lightly.. vir kissed her chin and then adjusted above her perfectly...Vir put his penis near her entering point then rubbed it smoothly.. she moaned and feeling him near her womanhood. he pressed her nipples with his thumb and plant  soft kiss on her chest..