'confession'

Hello everyone i hope you all are fine and doing great Let's start our story

Here we go,

She broke the kiss and looking at him madly.. vir touched his lips with finger and couldn't believed she kissed him..? she literally kissed him...! Purvi down her chin and turned to other side... but vir hold her wrist and pulled her.. vir's chest collided with her back his wet lips touched with her ear and he said in a  husky voice..

Vir : (husky voice) Jo karna tha aap kar chuki ab sharma ke kya kijiyega humari dilo ki dhadkan..?

She close her eyes because his hot husky voice is effecting her she fisted her hand on her lehnga as he turned her his side.. vir smile up her chin and make her look at him..

Vir : Aankhe kholiye na..

She nodded in no.. and he smile slightly

Vir : Humari baat thodi si to maan lijiye chaliye aankhe kholiye apni..

He said in a soft tone and she opened her eyes and looked in his deep eyes.. vir hold her face in his palm and pulls her face closer... she breathe inhanely.

Purvi : (shivering) Apko bura laga..?

Vir : Haan..

Purvi : (teary eyes) kyu bura laga apko aap to pyaar karte hai humse phir aisa kyu keh rahe ha aap..?

She hold his collar and pull him closer their nose touched and he saw her lone fresh tears sliping from her eyes.. vir's down his head little and licked her tears and kissed her cheek softly she clutched his collar and hide her face in his chest..

Vir : Hume to jabse apna hosh sambhala ha aapse hi mohhhabat kiya ha or karte rahenge..

Purvi : Phir kyu aisa kaha apne..

Vir : Hum janna chahte ha aapse apke dil me kya ha kyu aap humse achanak dur bhagne lagi.. nazarndaz karne lagi aakhir kyu bataiye hume..

She break the hug and remembered how that lady hugged him and happily talking with him she goes near window  wipe her tears.. He also goes near her

Vir : Boliye na janna chahte ha hum.

Purvi : (looked at him with anger) phele aap hume bataiye kyu jooth bola aapne humse kyu chupai baatein humse kyu..?

Vir : (confused) Konsi baatein humne kya chupaya aapse..? Or kya jooth bola humne..?

Purvi : (anger) ek or jooth.. humne apne aankho se dekha ha mukhiji apko us. us aurat ke sath..

Vir : Purvi aap kis aurat ki baat kar rahi ha hum kuch samjh nahi aa raha ha aap hume puri baat bataiye na..

Purvi : Acha aap saaf saaf sunna chahte ha to suniye... Blue star restaurant main humne apko ek aurat ke sath dekha tha..   jab aap raat ko ghar aaye or ms ne aapse pucha to apne saaf saaf jooth kaha.. aap kisi mr. Agrawal se milne gaye tha..

Vir : (shocked) ke..?

Purvi : Jawab nahi ha na apke pass..

Vir : Blur star restaurant..?

Purvi : (teary voice) haan.. haan.. haan

Vir put his palm on his mouth and nodded in no then he ran his finger in  hairs and smiled while looking at her.. she gets angry + confused..

Vir : (came near her) aapne mujhe us aurat ke sath dekh hi liya ha? (teasing)

Purvi : (anger) kyu nahi dekhna chaiye tha..

Vir nodded cutely and now her anger was no limit she start hitting his chest with her baby hands he hold her hand and kiss her knuckles softly.. she grabs her hands back..