PurVir's Bhanji

Hello everyone i hope you all are fine and doing great Let's start our story.

Here we go,

Vir broke the hug and cupped her cheek he was looking in her eyes intensely and she was feeling nervous and goosebump fanning in her whole body.

Purvi : aryan yahi soya ha mukhiji

Vir : To kahi or chalte ha phir.

Before she can say anything vir tighten his hold and drag her slowly ouf of the room and goes in his painting room.

Purvi : (nervous) mukhiji hum-

Vir : Thoda hume bhi apni manmani karne dengi kya..?

Purvi down her head as they entered in painting room he lock the door properly and smiled while looking at her.

Vir : Thoda akele rahenge tab to kareeb aaenge or jab tak kareeb nhi aaenge tab tak hmare mann ki iccha kaise puri hogi

Purvi : kaisi.. kaisi.. mann ki iccha.?

He smiled differently like a bad boy she sensed his thoughts and feeling nervous all of a sudden.. she jerked his hand and stepping back while breathing heavenly.

Vir : Peeche kaha ja rahi ha gir jaengi purvi aaiye idhar baith jaiye agar aap peeche jaengi to hume phir aage aana padega

Purvi : (shivering) nahi aap mat aaiye hum dur se bhi to baat kar sakte ha na wo kya ha na garmi bohot haa.

Vir : (laughed) achaa.. to aap subha garam pani se kyu nahati ha jab apko itni garmi lag rahi thi to..

Purvi : (shocked) kya apko ye sab kaisa pata hume dekhte ha kya aap nhate hue

Vir : (smile) bhala hume aise choro wali harkatein karne ki kya zarurat itni pyari achi patni ha aap hum farmaish karnge to aap mana thodi na karengi.

Purvi looked at him wit shivering exp. she gulped nervously and suddenly her back hit with book shelf. she didn't even realize while talking she was going back and he was coming closer towards her..

Vir put his left hand on shelf and sliding his another hand near small milky waist she fisted her finger on Lehnga and look at him with trembling lips he came near her ears and said in a husky voice.

Vir : बहके बहके ही अंदाज-ए-बयां होते हैं,
आप जब होते हैं तो होश कहाँ होते हैं।

Purvi close her eyes and feeling his intimated words. vir gently slide her pallu and throw the dupatta on couch he ran his fingers in his hairs and pull her face close to his lips and looking at her parted trembling lips. They feeling each other's hot breathe then he said-.

Vir : तोड़ कर पलकों की हद.. दामन पे आ गिरा..
सिर्फ़ एक आँसु मेरे सब्र की तौहीन कर गया..!

He rubbing her lips with his lips and sliding his hand in her blouse and hold the knot the of the blouse and she moan his name slowly he pulled the doori and kissed her lips. she hold his sadri button and broked it in anticipation.

Vir : लबो से जिस्म छू लूँ तेरा,
सांसो में साँस जगा जाऊ।
तेरी इजाजत हो तो,
मैं तुझमे समां जाऊ।

Purvi : (moaned) mukhiji

He messing his fingers in her hairs and kissing her jaw and throat.. she was lost in his touch and feeling all comfortable. vir give multiple kisses on her beautiful face and again he grab her lips and start sucking smoothly without hurting her...