Pal ♥️

Slowly and Steady reaching near 50th part.

Here We Go,
____________

It was around 9pm both were sleeping in each other's arms peacefully. vir woke up and ran fingrs in his hairs. his gaze fell on purvi who's sleeping like a baby an holding his hand tightly. he smile and carefully got up from bed and move to washroom.

Vir came out from washroom after freshnup and goes downstair to bring dinner for both of them. he came to the kitchen, heated the food and went to the room he enter in room put the platez of food on table and open the window to let in the cool fresh air..

Vir sit beside purvi and patted her cheeks softly to wake-up her she mumble in sleep and put her head on his lap.. vir bend down little and kissed her forehead..

Vir : Purvi uth jaiye chaliye khana kha lijiye dekhiye raat ho gayi ha..

She open her eyes and yawning like baby Vir laughing and pick her in his arms and make her sit on his lap and hug her tightly she put her head on his chest and wrapped her fingers around his torso.. Vir creassing  her hairs and kissing her head once twice.!

Vir : Uth jaiye hum khana garam karke le aaye hai aap muh hath dho lijiye hum tab tak khana laga dete hai..

Purvi : Hmmmm...

Vir : Hmmmm nahi... uth jaiye ab.

She nodded and goes in washroom.. just then his phone rang and he receive the call and talking.. purvi came out and vir cut the call and sigh her to sit on couch beside him she nodded and sit..

He serve the dinner and give her small smile.. she smiled too. purvi folded her
arms around her chest and looked at him vir asked her through raising brows. purvi pointed to the plate. he understood what she wanted to say..

He took the plate and tore the chapati and coated in bhindi masala and forwarded the bite.. she ate it happily.. she also praise the food prepared by her husband He smile and thanked her..

Purvi : Mukhiji aap kitna acha khana bana lete hai kaha se seekha aapne..

Vir : (smile) jab hum 8 saal ke hue tab ye farmhouse bana tha humare liye kuch din yaka aake rehte the maa ke sath.. jab maa chali gayi tab hum yahi rehne laga kafi din pe ghar jate the.. akele rehne ki aadat lagi hui thi na.. to khudse khana banana seekh gaye the hum...

Purvi : Aap ghar se alag kyu rehte the apke pass maa thi kartik tha mama ji the. Fir kyu shikha didi bhi thi jo apke itne kareeb ha.

Vir : Maa ke bina ghar. ghar nahi hota purvi ab dekhiye na aap aai ha apne sari zimedari kitne ache li leli.. ek aurat hi ghar samnhalti ha phir chahe mard kitna hi kuch karle jante ha hum ghar me sab the par maa nahi thi na kya krne rehte haveli me jab maa na anchal, nahi raha humare sar pe..

Priyal : (teary eyes) aisa mat kariye mukhiji aapse baki log bhi bohot pyaar karte ha.

Vir : Jante hai sab jante hai.. magar wo ek insaan jisne apko janam diya.. acha kaabil insaan banaya wahi nahi hota to ye zindagi khali lagti hai.. humbhi khali the jab tak aap nahi aai thi...

He smile while looking towards her and wipe off her tears. she kissed his palms.

Purvi : Kabhi mat sochiyega aap akele ha mukhiji hum hamesha rahenge apke pass hume maaf kardijye humne apke sath jaisa bartav kiya hume nahi karna chaiye tha.

Vir : Aap maafi kyu maang rahi ha humne aapse kabhi apne dil ka haal nahi kaha hum kabhi apke samne nahi aaye.. aapse shaadi karli zabardasti. humne to ye swikar karliya tha purvi aap hume kabhi pyaar nahi krengi magar apne kiya hume khud par haq dediya ise zayda zindagi se hum kya chahenge. ab ye sab batein chodiye khana kaha lijiye hm.