'Tere Sang'

Hello everyone i hope you all are fine and doing great Let's start our story.

Here we go,

It was morning! Purvi opened her eyes slow slowly and stretched arms while turning right side. suddenly the pair of eyes admiring already looking at her with so much love and emotion she feels shy and turned her hear.

Purvi : Aise mat dekhiye hume Mukhiji..

Then she feels warm touch on her chin and turned..

'Apko dekhenge nahi to jiyenye kaise'

Vir said softly and pulled her closer in his arms.. he caged her properly.. she hold his biceps and looking in his eyes with love. Vir down his head and kissed her forehead deeply.. she close her eyes and fisted his kurta. then vir kissed her nose lightly.  

Purvi : Aap soye nahi the?

She said in a slow voice and vir creassing her cheeks with his nose she controlled her moans and hide her face in his neck. He laughed!.

Vir : Hume kabke jage hue or tabse apko hi nihaar rahe ha.. mann nahi kar raha apke bahon se utar kar jae

Purvi : (blushing) kyu apko apne panchayat nahi jana.?

Vir : Jana ha na magar hum soch rhe the kyu na din ki shuruat apne patni ko nihar ka kare..

Purvi : To nihar liya..?

Vir : Abhi kaha abhi to sirf humne shuruat ki ha phele apne kareeb to aane dijiye hume..

Purvi : Hum to apke pass hi haa

Vir : Thoda or pass aaiyega kya..?

He said in a cute voice and she smiled looking at her cute adorable husband  in few seconds vir's soft gaze became intense one. she feels nervous and try to came out from his hold. But he pull her more closer and put his all weight on her.

Vir : Buri baat hoti ha dur jana jab pati apne pass keeche to.

Purvi : Mukhiji jane dijiye hume der ho rahi ha neeche sab intezar kr rhe honge humara..

Vir : (husky voice) or jo humne apka saalo intezar kiya uska kya purvi ji.?

Purvi don't know what to answer so she decided to keep quite in his arms as he came more closer and grabs her lips and sucking softly. she moaned in kiss and responding him while. Their kiss was sign of pure love passion and madness for each other.. After 3 mins they broke the kiss and vir give small smile while looking in her eyes.

Purvi : Apne jo humara saalo intezar kiya uski hum poori bharpai karne ki koshish karenge vir ji.

Vir smile brightly and kiss her cheek lovingly then he decided to tease her. he bend lil and kissed her chest then looked at purvi who close her eye and parted her lips in anticipation then he licked her ears and said in a hot voice

Vir : Hume apni sare haseen raatein dedijiye purvi hume aapke pati hone haq dedijiye.

She fisted his collar and vir clearly hear her racing heartbeats he looked at her with soft eyes and touched his forehead with her.