Chapter 26

When I woke up I couldn't believe that the weight I was feeling on my waist was from Enzo's arm

When I woke up I couldn't believe that the weight I was feeling on my waist was from Enzo's arm. It was only when I traced his tattoos and felt him sigh behind me that I was brought back to reality.

A reality where Enzo was here, with me in Hawaii, where he had told me that he loved me and I had reciprocated the feeling. I could've sworn that I would already be bawling my eyes out but as I slightly turned around I had my breath stuck in my throat.

It's like I had forgotten everything. Not only was he the cutest person asleep, but he also had taken off his shirt and now with the light coming in, from my curtains, I was face to face with his chest and that's when something caught my eyes.

On his chest full of beautiful tattoos was a new one, or I think it was a new one as I hadn't seen it before. He had it on his left pec, it was a drawing, a drawing I had done one day when I was stuck in his room alone, I had thrown it in the trash but I guess he had fished it out. It was the face of a woman and it started and ended with some leaves.

Unconsciously I brushed my fingers slowly on the tattoo, tracing the fine lines of it

Unconsciously I brushed my fingers slowly on the tattoo, tracing the fine lines of it. I felt him shiver under my touch but after making sure that he still had his eyes closed I continued on with what I was doing.

I felt shocked and happy at the same time, he had a small part of me on him, just like I had a part of him on me. I must have gotten lost in my thoughts because next thing I knew I was hearing his deep chuckle, I looked up only to see him still with his eyes closed.

I couldn't comprehend the effect his chuckle had on me, it felt like my whole life had a purpose again. I hadn't heard it in so long.

"Should I worry of how intense you are looking at me?" he asked, his beautiful voice making me look up at him again, he was looking down at me, his hand coming up to caress my cheek softly and push a few bits of hair away from my face. I must've looked like a lunatic, only staring and not saying anything.

"I feel like, every passing minute, makes me realise how much I missed you." I tell him honestly, still looking up at him. he lifted my chin and his lips met mine halfway. It was the softest and sweetest kiss.