Pt 1 - Fresh meat

"Let's go! We don't have all day recruit!" Yelled Alejandro in your direction. You stood outside your familiar base looking at the armored vehicle nervous about your current dilemma. You didn't want to transfer to 141, although you are a skilled sniper and could easily infiltrate a base undetected you were sure there were other people fitting of the new position.
    "Sorry, I was going over my belongings." You say shyly to him.
"I hope you have everything, you won't be able to come back for a while." Alejandro chuckled "Here let me help you with those." He grabbed your two bags and tossed them into the trunk while you positioned yourself into the passenger seat.
   "I'm Alejandro, you'll meet the others once we make it back to base." He says as he climbs into the drivers seat and shifts into gear. "I'm Y/N, elite sniper and stealth specialist." You announce to him as you stare out the window watching your base get smaller and smaller.
  "You're very skilled, I read over your report. We are happy to have you join." Alejandro turned the radio on after a few minutes of silence.
   The drive took about 2 hours before you and Alejandro approached a small base deep in the mountains with a concrete wall surrounding it. The base had plenty of trails and path ways looping from the wall into the woods. You may not have been very excited to transfer to this base but you have to admit it is beautiful.
  As you pull into the base you see the large garden in the front and vines crawling up the siding of the base toward an upstairs window. As you follow the vines with your eyes you make eye contact with a tall dark figure in the window watching you exit the car.  The sight of this shadow figure gave you instant chills, your heart pounding.
  "I'll grab your bags in a few. Let me show you around." Alejandro says as he hops out of the car. You walk side by side all the way around the compound. "And over here is the shooting range, you're welcome to it anytime but be careful. We like to shoot in pairs just in case." You nod and smile, taking in the warm sun that's coming down in beams through the tops of the trees. "We try to keep a garden, lot of mouths to feed and it's a good way to pass the time." You think about your father who's now been gone for 2 years, he loved to garden and he was quite good at it too. You learned a bit from him and it was kind of exciting to you to see that you would be able to clear your thoughts out here.
  "Let me bring you inside to meet the rest of your new squadron."