Pt 18- Nightclub disaster

As you pulled into the parking garage of the Nightclub you worried that maybe you were making a mistake. None the less you made your way through the double doors of the night club, the lights were flashing and the music was blaring some electronic song that was unfamiliar to you. As you sat at the bar ordering a couple drinks to ease your anxiety a handsome 6 foot tall man with dirty blonde hair and bright blue eyes walked up beside you and ordered a shot for himself and he slid one over to you. "My name is Damion." He smiled. He gestured for you to clink shot glasses with him. "I'm y/n." You smiled a little. You both clinked glasses and threw back the shots. "What brings a pretty girl like you out here all alone?" He maintained eye contact with you. "Some pretty horrible stuff." You both exchanged banter for several minutes before he asked if you wanted to dance with him. "Sure I guess a dance couldn't hurt." You grabbed your bag and walked through the crowded dance floor with him and followed his lead as you weren't much of a dancer. As you lost yourself in the warm embrace of a good buzz and the music downed out the loud chatter of hundreds of people packed in this building you felt someone grab your wrist with a strong grip. Your eyes quickly darted to the left meeting the face of Simon. He did not look happy in the slightest. "We are leaving." He growled. "Leave me the fuck alone!" You yanked your hand out of his grip. Damion stopped dancing and approached Simon neither of them seemed amused. "What the fuck is your problem dude? She doesn't want to go with you." As Damien yelled at Simon, his eyes never left yours. It felt like slow motion, Simon grabbed Damion and began throwing hits at him left an right, in a matter of seconds Damion was on the floor and his nose was probably broken. "Simon stop get off of him!" You screamed out trying your hardest pulling on his arm to get him off of the innocent man who happened to get in the middle of the crosshairs. Simon stood and towered over you before he picked you up and threw you over his shoulder. It was clear he wasn't taking no for an answer. He stood you on your feet once you both had made it out of the club. "I won't tolerate this kind of behavior." His eyes were focused on yours, he wasn't backing down. "And I won't tolerate cheating assholes, so I'm not sure what more needs to be said here." You started walking back toward the parking garage with ghost on your heels as if shielding any wandering eyes from you. "Why won't you just let me explain?" You whipped around so fast he almost fell over. You pushed your finger into his chest. "Look I don't know what it is you feel the need to explain to me but I'm done, I allowed you to KNOW me. Regardless of what you have to say you went behind my back and met up with some girl without telling me." He looked surprised like that hadn't crossed his mind. "It's common sense Simon." You turned and kept walking and he didn't follow you.