Pt 4 - Desires

Your back is to the wall, ghost pinning you to it with his hands on your hips. "I thought I'd said I'd punish you if you didn't cooperate." Hes looking down at you. You realize how tiny you are in his firm grasp, you begin to shake a little. "I wasn't lying!" You snap at him. You press your palms into his chest in an attempt to get him away, only you realize you're no match for his strength. He doesn't even budge, he grabs your wrist guiding you quickly down the hall and up the stairs. You yelp out due to the sudden tug on your arm to which he spins you around, your back agains his chest and places a hand over your mouth. His other hand still tightly gripping your wrist down by your side. "Be quite bird, can't be getting caught so soon, understand?" His voice vibrating in your back.
You attempt to speak but his hand won't allow it. "Nod if you understand me?" He sounds stern but I comply. His grip getting me stirred up again. I feel hot and needy, I don't quite understand where this is coming from but I've been secretly thinking about him. I nod quickly and he shoves me toward the room. Expecting a steamy exchange as soon as I'm in the room and his grip loosens he shuts me in the room alone and walks back downstairs.
What the hell was that? He gets me all worked up and just leaves? I hear him and soap downstairs making jokes with each other. Sitting on the foot of my bed completely lost in what just happened I lay back and take in a deep breath. It feels like the first breath I've taken in the last 10 minutes since that ordeal began.
I grab my MK14 and walk back down stairs. "Where are you going?" Ghost stops laughing and watches you walk through the living room to the back door. "To blow off some steam." I say with no fluctuation. I storm out and head for the shooting range at the back of the compound. Spending what felt like hours in the sun hitting my targets to zero my scope I hear the sound of gravel beneath feet behind me. "Can I help you?" I say expecting to see ghost looming over me. I was kind of angry with him. He has done nothing but tease me since I arrived. "Just here to let off a few rounds... are you okay?"  It's price. "Oh I'm sorry I thought you were someone else." He sighs and loads a mag into his gun. "Mind if I join you?" I nod and continue shooting. "Ghost already getting to you? I promise he's not a bad guy. He just takes time to warm up to new people." I lower my weapon. "I'm sure he's not a bad guy but he sure likes to press your buttons." We remain silent for a moment. Price begins to shoot hitting every target with lightning speed. "Wow you're really good." He chuckles and reloads. "Well I have been doing this for quite some time." We shoot together for a while trying to beat the others time. "Hey dinner will be ready in about 15!" Soap yells to us from the porch off the back of the complex. We watch him disappear back into the house and decide to clean up before walking back. "Let me know if he's giving you a hard time. I'll be sure to straighten him out." We smile at eachother and return.
    We all sit for dinner, I'm absolutely starving but being pinned next to ghost is causing me to lose my appetite a bit. "You guys were gone for a long while." Ghost says making direct eye contact with price. "Well we both decided on target practice for the afternoon." Price said without even looking up. He continued to scarf down is plate. Just then Alejandro runs in and calls for price and soap to assist with something urgent. "We've just sat to eat mate!" Soap scowled. You are once again alone with ghost.