Pt 16 - You like?

"I like a whole lot." He almost seemed to be blushing. "I saw you looking at this one in the shop earlier so I had it added to the bill." He crawled out of bed to be standing in front of you. His hands traveled over your breasts down to your hips before he picked you up. You wrapped your legs around him and melted into his embrace. Each time you both slept together it felt like the first time all over again, your skin tingling with new sensations. His lips pressing into your skin warmed you, you could feel the wet forming between your legs as your hunger grew for him. "I think I'll start here then." His fingers began to trace your lace panties before slowly forming circles around your clit. Letting out small moans that grew with intensity as his pace quickened. "I love your sounds, keep going." He ordered. His free hand gripped your face forcing you to maintain eye contact. "Right here?" He teased before sliding his fingers between your folds finding the opening and pressing his fingers in and out. "Oh please! Right there!" You moan out gripping his wrist, your nails digging into his skin. This turned him on as he always enjoyed a little pain, seeing your face so twisted with pleasure got him hard. He noticed your legs begin to weaken, struggling to stand on your own now he removed his fingers and picked you up, placing you on the edge of the bed. "Tell me what you want." You stared into his face for a moment, a little embarrassed by his sudden order. "Fuck me.." you say quietly. "Where are your manners, speak up." He barked at you. "Please will you fuck me?" You gave him this doe eyed look that almost caught him off guard. How could you seem so innocent yet those words just came from your lips? He reached for the waistband of his boxers pulling them down to expose his dick, each time you saw it, it seemed bigger than the last. How could I possibly take it all? He grabbed your ankles and pulled your ass to the edge of the bed, you fell backwards due to the strength. "You asked for it." He said before plunging his dick as far inside as he could, he watched your face turn from innocence to a beautiful moan. Your hands above you gripping for anything to brace yourself. The first thrust was followed by many more, he couldn't help himself seeing you like that. As you grew closer to climax you moaned out "Simon..!" Before you came. Your legs were trembling as he slowed his pace but didn't stop. Hearing you moan his name was a new kind of pleasure he hadn't known he wanted, but now he was determined to have you do it again. He pulled out and repositioned you on your stomach. Your toes just barely on the ground keeping you steady, his force came in strong again as he trailed a hand up your back taking a handful of your hair. "Say it again, be a good girl won't you?" His constant pounding of your pussy left you no room to think as another orgasm was creeping up. "Simon please! I'm gonna..!" This time you heard him let out a familiar moan as he pushed your face into the mattress, his cum filling you up.
After some cuddling he broke the silence "I thought you were asleep when I told you my name." You smiled "I almost was." He lit a cigarette and took a long drag. Although he didn't say it you knew he was happy you acknowledged his name.