Pt 2 - Warm Welcome?

You meet eyes with a stocky but very well built man at the counter, His hair in a Mohawk and a scruffy face. "Hello there!" He chimed almost immediately. Obviously his rough exterior is more of a front than anything considering his cheerful demeanor. "You can call me soap." 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘢𝘱? "Hey, I'm y/n. Today is my first day on squadron 141." You smile back approaching the counter. "Oh boy...You haven't told her about the excruciating hazing process yet?" His face going very serious looking at Alejandro as he dragged your bags in behind you. "No not yet.. I didn't want her to back out before we'd even left her old base." I felt my nerves immediately reawaken. A cold wash crept over me and I began to sweat a little.
"No one mentioned anything about an initiation process." I muttered. What could they possibly have in mind? I have had to go through these trials in different dorm lodgings during my basic training but that was years ago. They couldn't possibly be serious?
"Stop pulling the girls leg, can't you see she's nervous. It's her first day guys." A tall man came from the hallway on my left entering the kitchen. "I'm price, there's no hazing process by the way." He says outreaching to shake my hand.
"Y/n, nice to meet you." You smile. Relieved to hear you wont be subjected to some scary hazing process.
"Is this everyone?" You look to Alejandro innocently although you're aware of another presence on the compound. The figure from the window. "Actually you'll be meeting the last member here shortly. I'll allow him to introduce himself." He chuckles and walks down the all with your bags. "Let me show you where you'll be staying." You smile one last time at soap and price as you follow Alejandro down the hall. You both climb a flight of stairs. There were 3 rooms on the second floor. A bathroom that seemed to be well kept for a house full of men, a study where squadron 141 would hold their briefings and lastly a bedroom. The room had two twin size beds, one in each corner of the room with a matching dresser at the foot of each bed. The walls were pretty bare and there was little to no decor apart from a few personal belongings on the bedside table on the right consisting of a wrist watch, a pocket knife and a small black notebook. 𝘐 𝘨𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘭𝘦𝘧𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘢 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘰𝘤𝘤𝘶𝘱𝘢𝘯𝘵. "I'll leave you to unpack. Dinner is in an hour, I hope you brought your appetite." He smiles and shuts the door behind himself.
"I'm glad everyone seems to be pretty welcoming."
You unpack the majority of your clothes, lining them up in neat stacks within the top two drawers of your dresser. "Today has been long and I've only been up for a few hours." You plop back into your new bed sinking into it like quicksand. You fall asleep after a few minutes in the warm sun that was now directly over your tired body coming into the window above your head board.

𝘊𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘬..𝘊𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘬
Your eyes pop open immediately fixed on the jiggling doorknob. 𝘋𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘤𝘬?  However when the door swings open it is not a familiar face standing in the arch of the doorway. In fact it's not a face you see at all. A black balaclava with a skull imprinted on the front. He stood there making stern eye contact with you for what felt like hours, dark looming eyes watching you, a 6'4 tower of a man. Very well built, you could tell he trains vigorously. He finally broke the eye contact while stepping Into the room picking up the wrist watch youd noted earlier. "Can't you knock? What if I had been changing!" You snap at him finally free of the trance he'd immediately entrapped you in. He didn't even acknowledge you, he only let out a breathy laugh while still adjusting his watch. "I'm talking to you! This is meant to be my room!" You say a little louder, how dare he waltz in here and just ignore me altogether? "It's my room too sweetheart, sorry to say it but you're going to have to get over it." His voice deep and raspy. You could tell you stepped on his toes a little. "I wasn't aware I was going to have a roommate." You say with a little leas hostility. His tone had seemed to disarm you. "Well you do, and starting tomorrow I have the pleasure of personally training you to be apart of 141. Got that?" He says making stern eye contact before storming back out, closing the door with a thud. I can't believe the nerve of that guy? He comes in here and doesn't even introduce himself.