Pt 7 - Thinking of you

Your knees begin to weaken as you stand in the shower, reflecting on the intimacy you and Ghost shared. It had been a couple of days but the feeling of him was hovering over you like it was only moments ago.
Alejandro had briefed you and the guys about a task you'd be sent on in the next couple days, and all of you hoped ghost would be back by then. This mission called for a lot of people and we only had five, correction. We were down to four with him gone. Most of the day concluded of snacking and lounging hence you'd be leaving soon. Soap brought home tequila around dinner time and started pouring shots before he'd even sat his other bags down. "You guys wanna let loose?" Soap was trying to keep everyone in a good mood since they had all been bummed that Ghost was randomly sent on a quick mission. "It couldn't hurt, amigo." Alejandro grabbed a glass and pursed it to his lips, chewing a lime in the seconds after. "I hear this is some strong stuff, I typically stick to whisky." Price chimed in also knocking back a shot. I was interested in the shots so I could think about something other than Ghost for 5 seconds. "Count me in!" I called out before tossing it back, and slamming down my glass. "Eeuuuhhhk that's so bitter!" I say sticking out my tongue. "This should help." Soap stuck a lime in my mouth. We all laughed and enjoyed each other's  company for the following hours, periodically throwing back shots. Price was the first one out, apparently he can't handle his tequila. You and soap draw on his face with a sharpie and Alejandro was laughing his ass off at the sight. "Aaaaaand done!" Soap finished off the art work with a smiley face on his cheek. "He's going to be pissed." You and soap know you're in for some trouble.
Something compelled you to go get your phone from upstairs before returning. "I'll be right back." You call out. "Don't lose your guts in there darling." Soap thinks you're way more intoxicated than you actually are. You look at your phone to see one message.

Unknown Number:
I'm sorry I had to leave so abruptly, but I've done nothing but think about you calling out my name. This number is for emergencies only. -Ghost

My heart stopped in my chest, he feels the same way I do? You're relishing in relief at the fact that he kinda likes you or something close to it when you hear Soap behind you. "Ooooooooh you like ghooost!" He starts singing. "HEY shut up- no one can find out!" You're chasing him around the room when he abruptly stops. "Find out what?" He looks confused and extremely curious with his wide eyes and half grin. "Umm nothing, I just thought I'd get in trouble if Ghost messaged me personally. He was just giving me his number for emergencies." You try to lie not knowing how much of the message Soap read. "Surrrreee, I see how red you get around him." Soap is very drunk so you're hoping he won't even remember this conversation. "That's not true. Maybe I like Alejandro. Or price." He lets out the loudest laugh you've ever heard "oh yeah I'm sure you like papa Smurf price." He continued to laugh but got very serious "don't worry. I won't say anything." You feel relief wash over you like a cold shower. You didn't even know what to say so you just hugged him, he slowly hugged you back and then crept back down stairs. By now you could hear him and Alejandro getting tortured by price. "Who in their right mind thought this was funny?!" You could hear him say.
You laid in bed rereading the message sent by him, surely it's okay for me to at least respond but I only get one response. In a drunken state you decided to send a scandalous picture, the photo was from your chin to your belly button shirtless in a lace black bra. You hesitate before pressing send but before you knew it the picture was sent.

Read at 8:24pm

20 minutes had passed with no response, should I not have sent that? You feel panic consume you, racing around the room repacking your bags. There's no way I can stay here now! GOD I can't even stand to face him now!
Ding 🛎
You've never moved so swiftly in all your life, grabbing your phone and fumbling to enter your password.

Fuck, y/n you don't know what you do to me... send another. Lower. -Ghost

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING SOONER, this is my first ever written work I've published and honestly i have little experience writing as is so This was kinda a trial however you guys seem to enjoy it so here ❤️