Pt 6 - On your knees

My heart is pounding at this unexpected encounter, one minute he's so cold and the next he's ordering me onto my knees. "You heard me. On your knees, that's an order." He says with a little warmth in his voice however still holding true to his strict demeanor. "Yes lieutenant.." you smile. 
    You slide off the edge of the bed, running your hands down his chest to his belt. He's wearing a black tshirt with Camo pants and a tactical belt. As your finger tips grip his belt buckle you look up with doe eyes making eye contact with him, he looks down at you, one hand gripping the bed post and the other stroking your still damp hair.
  You pull his pants down just below his dick and see the bulge ready to rip out of his black boxers. Stroking it over his underwear in gentle motions trying to tease him a bit, you wanted to get a little pay back for his attitude towards you earlier in the day. "Oh..fuck.." he lets out suddenly, throwing his head back for just a moment. Pulling his boxers down as well exposing the thick 8 inch cock you don't hesitate for more than a moment before allowing it into your mouth, still only barely sucking. Mostly swirling your tongue around the tip. It's hard to not go all out as you're feeling feral now, this craving to devour him and have him return the favor is eating you alive. "Suck it..." he moans out, you can tell your teasing is just driving him crazy. He grips your hair close to the scalp and pushes you down a little. You match his rhythm sucking and using your hand to stroke from the base, drool is dribbling down your chin onto the floor. "Oh fuck.. I'm.. getting there.." he says shakily. After a few minutes you feel his load empty into your mouth, it's warm going down your throat.
    His grip loosened from your hair and trailed down your cheek, he lifted your chin. "Show me" his deep voice let out. You open your mouth and stick out your tongue to show him it was all gone. "Ahhhh" you voice out. "Good girl" you feel like you can see a small smile creep over his face through his mask.
    A few minutes have passed since he's left for the bathroom to wash up, you remain in bed with your thoughts racing. You feel as though you won't be able to fall asleep however you are out like a light as soon as you curl onto your side, freshly satisfied by this unexpected encounter.
𝘉𝘌𝘌𝘗 𝘉𝘌𝘌𝘗 𝘉𝘌𝘌𝘗
You roll over to shut off your alarm, ghost isn't in his bed. Maybe he's already waiting outside for the days training? You quickly dress and wash up to meet him in the training court but he isn't there either. Confused you begin your exercises alone, your knees are sore with fresh bruises on them from the night before. As 7 am rolls around Alejandro and soap come waltzing out to greet you as they joke to themselves. "Hey, good morning!" Soap says laughing and full of energy as always. "Hey." You smile "Where's ghost? We are meant to meet here around 6 for hand to hand training." Your face gets pink when you say his name thinking about what had occurred the night before. "He rolled out this morning, he was assigned a private mission yesterday afternoon." Alejandro explained, the look on his face seemed distressed. "Is everything okay?" Your heart is pounding and drops to your stomach. Why wouldn't he have mentioned it to me? "You know, the usual shit. Clear some buildings and kill some enemy's. Probably look for some intel" soap says as he sits his gear down by his feet. Price comes out eating a piece of toast with his M4 over his shoulder. "You ready to get to it?" He shouts down to you three. You all train for a few hours before returning to the complex. You've felt empty and down all day, confused by his random departure.

Please come back okay you think to yourself.