Pt 20 - A night away

After the two of you had talked in the car you both decided that staying at a hotel for the night would be for the best in order to avoid hashing things out at home. You pulled the car into the well lit parking lot and parked right outside the front. Simon walked over to your door to let you out, reaching a hand down to lift you from the drivers seat. "Thank you." You smiled a bit. The AC in the hotel made you shiver, to which Simon put his arm over your shoulder to warm you.
"Hello how can I help you?" The gentleman behind the counter looked up from his computer. "A single bed room." Simons deep voice penetrated your focus. God he's so fine. The man behind the counter slid a key card across the desk and blurted out some brief directions to the room. As you walked down the hall to the elevator the urge to throw yourself at your husky protector overcame you. He pressed the button and as the doors closed you jumped into his arms pulling his mask over his nose so you could crash your lips into his. He let out a soft moan that made you feel feral, your teeth pulling at his bottom lip. DING...
The doors opened but your attention was on him, he carried you down the hall before pulling away for a moment. "The key." He growled before biting your neck. You fumbled to get the key as he leaned down to give you access to the lock. The door clicked open and you both crashed through the door. He ripped your dress breaking the zipper to get it off of you. You helped him peel out of his clothes exchanging kisses and bites between the removal of articles of clothing. He threw you on the bed and slid himself inside slowly. Throwing your head back you let out a gasp, your nails tore across his back letting him know he was doing a good job. To you this was a I forgive you fuck, but for him he was punishing you for thinking you could go out looking that good without being wrapped around his arm. His pace quickened and didn't let up, he had a handful of your hair with one hand and the other was holding your legs apart. "You like that?" He let out in a breathy growl. "Yes! Oh god!" Your body was trying to keep up with him. Just as you started to get close he pulled out and flipped you onto your stomach and immediately pushed back inside. His hands gripped your hips, pulling you close to him. You grabbed handfuls of the freshly pressed sheets, he began to moan. "Simon I'm gonna finish!" You managed to get out before he reached forward putting a hand over your mouth. "Shut the fuck up.." he kept fucking you. You felt the tingling between your legs begin to swell before you were seeing stars, but he wasn't finished yet. The muffled sounds of your moans from under his hand filled the room. Your muscles began to go weak as he kept pounding away. "Fuck.." he let out, you felt him get a little faster as he came. He removed his hand from your mouth and pulled out. "Look at me." He sounded stern, your eyes reached his. "Don't you ever go out looking like that without me again, and if another man tries to get your Attention like that again.. I'll kill him. Do you understand me?" You raised your eyebrows and nodded yes. "Say it." His eye contact remained. "Yes sir." He grabbed your hand and led you to the shower.